Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do all women have schizofrenia?

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
When i walk close or just casually walking it looks like they're all clinical schizofreniacs who look super demented and paranoid.

Toughts?

Back in school i made several women audibly be scared by my presence, when i was litteraly walking to the library to be alone for 6 hours

They probably think we're an abomination creature from the bible and should not cross breed with

When i walk close or just casually walking it looks like they're all clinical schizofreniacs who look super demented and paranoid.

Toughts?
To me it looks more like YOU are demented and paranoid. Not them.

They probably think we're an abomination creature from the bible and should not cross breed with
I've now learnt to keep my distance, you're not supposed to freely walk anymore in the presence of women, instead you should allow them to slowly pace forwards watching tiktok, or sheboon scream in the passage to THE FUCKING LIBRARY.

I've now learnt to keep my distance, you're not supposed to freely walk anymore in the presence of women, instead you should allow them to slowly pace forwards watching tiktok, or sheboon scream in the passage to THE FUCKING LIBRARY.
I let stacies walk infront of me just so I can look at their ass :feelskek:

i rather think they all have bpd

I don't even use reddit, which just proves my point that you are the one who is demented and paranoid.
It just proves that you can say anything at all bubba.

Did you know im currently scanning your retina from space, yeah right.
Nice fucking try.

It just proves that you can say anything at all bubba.

Did you know im currently scanning your retina from space, yeah right.
Nice fucking try.
I have no reason to lie or larp on the internet.