Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do You Find Talking to "People" Boring?

F

fucknpcs

Banned
-
Even when I was visiting family last week, I would get bored chatting about stuff and listening and would start wanting to go outside and get high.

no like socializing

its like crack

its just hard bc non-nt

I have nothing interesting to say and no one really wants to talk to me.
I cannot go in to depth about Jews ruling the world or shit like that IRL and everything else seems pointless

I only like communicating via text; otherwise, I would not. I don't like talking because my voice sucks, and communication, in general, is not fun, as I find it anxiety-inducing.

I don't have the urge to talk to people like normies seem to. I have to force myself to do it.

Why dis Nigger banned?

If people want to talk to you and you are not generally ignored in a group setting you may be a normie

YES I FUCKING HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE IRL. even when I’m not part of the conversation it sounds boring

Even when I was visiting family last week, I would get bored chatting about stuff and listening and would start wanting to go outside and get high.
I would rather talk to people like you. I don't like brainless normies and hate what they're talking, all that bluepill bs.

I have nothing interesting to say and no one really wants to talk to me.
I cannot go in to depth about Jews ruling the world or shit like that IRL and everything else seems pointless
Same.

If you're a truecel, you end up having niche hobbies and interests hardly anyone else knows enough to talk about anyways.

Most people talk about the most boring NPC shit. "did you hear about the nigger rapper drama?"
"Did you watch the new slopflex show?"
"My dog took a shit"