Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you have a slutty mom that fucks other men or no?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Is your mom a slut that wears skimpy clothes and likes to show off her luscious body? :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Do men stare at her lustfully in public? Do men seek to date her and fuck her? Have you ever sexually touched your mom? Have you seen her in her underwear/lingerie/bikini? :feelsahh::feelsahh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

:feelswhat:

DBXaU4dUAAEnNqE

My mom had multiple BFS after my dad and now she found the right cucks to take care of her and her kids.

slutty mothers usually have chad sons

Why are all ethnics into incest?

OP needs to get new fantasies

Is your mom a slut that wears skimpy clothes and likes to show off her luscious body?
yeah but very rare
Do men stare at her lustfully in public?
she stays at home most of the time but she cheated on my father before
Do men seek to date her and fuck her?
probably
Have you ever sexually touched your mom?
multiple times
Have you seen her in her underwear/lingerie/bikini?
just in thin clothes but not bikini

Is your mom a slut that wears skimpy clothes and likes to show off her luscious body? :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Do men stare at her lustfully in public? Do men seek to date her and fuck her? Have you ever sexually touched your mom? Have you seen her in her underwear/lingerie/bikini? :feelsahh::feelsahh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
my mom and my dad only had 1 partner in their life (each other obviously), this is at least better than having slayers for parents

my mom and my dad only had 1 partner in their life (each other obviously), this is at least better than having slayers for parents
BUT is your mom HOT?!! :ahegao::ahegao:

she stays at home most of the time but she cheated on my father before
Why did she cheat on your dad? And who did she cheat with? Was it a Chad? :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: What kind of cheating did she do? Fucking? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@Aspergcel is your mom hot? :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Why did she cheat on your dad?
fat and ugly
And who did she cheat with? Was it a Chad?
some random guy who used to be a barber
What kind of cheating did she do? Fucking? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
probably fucking and kissing in the garden.
she touched my private parts when i was a kid more than she touched my father
she was illiterate and didn't know what male private parts are supposed to do so she used to touch me a lot and when i say to her to stop she would say that i was naked in her belly for 9 months and my parts touched her meat a lot so why stop her now.
Why are all ethnics into incest?
ethnic girls love to play with their brothers and sons.

No thankfully my mom grew up in a strict muslim country with strict parents and i thank god i haven’t heard of any other man than my father having sex with my mother.

If she did i would be devastated and not know who’s my biological father
Isyour mom hot?

Is your mom a slut that wears skimpy clothes and likes to show off her luscious body?
She did as a teenager

Do men stare at her lustfully in public?
No she's old and fat now

Do men seek to date her and fuck her?
If she was single then yea

Have you ever sexually touched your mom?
Dafuq

Have you seen her in her underwear/lingerie/bikini?
Yes

I want to fuck my mom skibidi style

One good test for if someone is a real blackpill incel is whether they will admit their mother is a slut.

Yeah