Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have autism, Aspergers, or are you Neurotypical ?

Which one

• Autism

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Asperger

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Nero

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Neurotypical*

Nero-typical implies we are like Nero, who was a possible faggot: Kinda ironic considering how similar it is to "neuro" :feelsthink:

Neurotypical*

Nero-typical implies we are like Nero, who was a possible faggot: Kinda ironic considering how similar it is to "neuro" :feelsthink:
My bad.

I guess I'm a little autistic

Aspie = aspiER

aspie diagnosed by a Jobcenter doctor (in Germany) lol

This ^ people forget or confused years of trauma with symptoms of spergism
Yep. Speaking from experience I was fine socially untill like 8 when both my family and kids started bullying and harassing me for whatever reason. If your childhood social development is fucked you'll end up a sperg.

would say my brain is shit. never been tested but have had odd hobbies bad at socalizing called weird by people. family has called me weird and crazy. they are assholes and crazy so dont think they should talk.

Aspergers, which these days is classed as regular autism.

would say my brain is shit. never been tested but have had odd hobbies bad at socalizing called weird by people. family has called me weird and crazy. they are assholes and crazy so dont think they should talk.
Could be your development was fucked as a child.

In the end, the aspie diagnosis allows me to NEET in peace. My life is ruined anyway so no point in working.
Government bucks?

I've got Asperger's, or so I think. Maybe it's just from being ostacized and outcasted from society my whole life though.

I've got Asperger's, or so I think. Maybe it's just from being ostacized and outcasted from society my whole life though.
Maybe. Still brutal. Social death sentence.

Which is odd because there's clearly a difference.
There's three levels of retardation now according to the DSM5, level 1 being less retarded.

i am diagnosed with kanner's syndrome

should be an option on the poll too

Last edited:
Maybe. Still brutal. Social death sentence.
It sure is a social death sentence. Loneliness and isolation will follow me around until the day I die. I also have severe OCD that grinds away at my sanity. I've had that for over 12 years and it kills my peace. It fucking sucks when your own brain tries to sabotage you daily with worthless OCD shit.

Certainly no strong Autism, but maybe Asperger's or NT. If I would need to guess I'd pick subclinical Asperger's (i.e. I never had strong enough symptoms people felt the need to diagnose me).

diagnosed with asperges when I was 11

If I would need to guess I'd pick subclinical Asperger's (i.e. I never had strong enough symptoms people felt the need to diagnose me).
If you are on incels.is, you do not have "subclinical" Asperger's tbh :feelshaha:

Never diagnosed but I'm very retarded

Not diagnosed but I have social anxiety and Im neurotic due to being bullied and treated like shit by normies.

It sure is a social death sentence. Loneliness and isolation will follow me around until the day I die. I also have severe OCD that grinds away at my sanity. I've had that for over 12 years and it kills my peace. It fucking sucks when your own brain tries to sabotage you daily with worthless OCD shit.
How old are you?

Never diagnosed but I'm very retarded
Same.

i am diagnosed with kanner's syndrome

should be an option on the poll too
What is that?

I am ´Nero´

Officially diagnosed with ASD but I assume its aspergers.

this thread gets made daily lol

64996154a5a5d814de988a7b Autism and Aspergers

So autism is Aspergers-lite?

I'm NT myself, but Sir @der_komische gave me honorary autist status because I agreed to castration and becoming a street-sweeper once the Nation of Autismia (NOA) is created.

I'm nuts. My therapist does not know wtf is that. At first she was like we gonna fix you, monke, but then she was like nah take your pills.

I'm taking blackpills for now. Does not help.

we do a little autism around here