Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have this feeling that, when your ballsack is empty enough, foids dont seem to matter at all? Like they dont even exist?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Like, you could put naked alexandra daddario in my bed (or wtvtf is on your mind) and i would tell her to fuck off? Without any hint of irony?

That was exaggerating, but after i jerk off for the third time in the day, i get the glimpse of what i just said.

Its liberating but it gets boring after a while, this momentary asexual feeling.

Im getting to the point of anhedonia, tbh. Even jerking off has lost excitement, like its just a chore i do to avoid feeling horny for the rest of the day.

Im pretty sure its not just an incel thing. Even chad probably gets bored of the hedonist debauchery treadmill he lives in everyday.

The thing i liked to do the most was imagining myself being an old school driver (in formula 1 or group b rally) or a 60s football (soccer for muricans) player. Ofc, in a chaddified version of myself...

But it gets tiresome in wonderland too.

Getting back to original point, i dont get how some jerk off 20 times a day. My dick literally fumed (sometimes) when i did it for the 4 or 5 time in the day, how can you even get it up after the 9th or 10th?

Are you a pig or something? (The animal, i mean)?

My balls never empty

Its called post nut clarity.

Like, you could put naked alexandra daddario in my bed (or wtvtf is on your mind) and i would tell her to fuck off? Without any hint of irony?

That was exaggerating, but after i jerk off for the third time in the day, i get the glimpse of what i just said.

Its liberating but it gets boring after a while, this momentary asexual feeling.

Im getting to the point of anhedonia, tbh. Even jerking off has lost excitement, like its just a chore i do to avoid feeling horny for the rest of the day.

Im pretty sure its not just an incel thing. Even chad probably gets bored of the hedonist debauchery treadmill he lives in everyday.

The thing i liked to do the most was imagining myself being an old school driver (in formula 1 or group b rally) or a 60s football (soccer for muricans) player. Ofc, in a chaddified version of myself...

But it gets tiresome in wonderland too.

Getting back to original point, i dont get how some jerk off 20 times a day. My dick literally fumed (sometimes) when i did it for the 4 or 5 time in the day, how can you even get it up after the 9th or 10th?

Are you a pig or something? (The animal, i mean)?
Even when shoot the biggest loads I will still look at woman like 90% of the time

Its called post nut clarity.
and it is important. do not fall into the retarded nofap trap. but also dont be a gooner kek.

yes thats the point of post noot clarity

sperm is made on demand. you don't run out

Your brain thinks you did your biological Imperative ( Sex ) via relapsing . And dosnt have a Need to let you feel attracted / horny to someone for some time .

I usually get horny again a few minutes after orgasm

Yes. My libido has been dead for 260 days now, and women are just annoyances to me.

Yes the second I nut I want nothing to do with them.

Idk sometimes after fapping or even long ass goon seshes i get emotional and think about cuddling with some foid. For some reason my stupid brain creates a foid that's love and touch starved (doesn't exists) and enjoys me tenderly hugging her, kissing her on the forehead.. :feelswhat: :feelsEhh: :ahegao:

Last edited:
That's why I make sure to empty it often B)

Yeah but you can't go through life jerking off every few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back