Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you love Israel?

Do you love Israel?

• Yes, I love Israel.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I do not love Israel.

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't love Israel, but I vastly prefer it to pretty much every other government in the nearby region, in particular the Hamas.

In the context of Israel vs Palestine? Sometimes, yes.

Because the pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off. They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.

Annihilate Israel and all jews!

I prefer them 1000 more times over Palestine. You can thank pro Palestine westerners who are fucking annoying and the pathetic victim mentality of Palestinians who always supported Hamas and supported violence yet now they cry when they get bombed back. Also never met a Jew in my life so haven't had bad interactions with them but met many Muslims and while some were decent, the majority just wanted trouble. In Spain they have a bad reputation for a reason.

Hamas started the recent confict and used civilians as human shield to prevent Israeli airstrikes.
Israel issues several warnings before bombing any military or "civilian" target but Hamas prevent their people from evacuating.
I'm not saying Israel did nothing wrong but Hamas are not the good guys either.
pathetic victim mentality of Palestinians who always supported Hamas and supported violence yet now they cry when they get bombed back.
:yes:

I love israel i marry israel woman i love israel woman

In the context of Israel vs Palestine? Sometimes, yes.

Because the pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off. They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.
Leftists are going to highjack the Palestinian cause and make it about destroying the West and America as they usually do.