Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dogs attacking a toilet in the park

Mistake

Mistake

Pain.
★★★

Videos like this are lifefuel. Her screaming makes me laugh. Sadly, she didn't have life-threatening injuries, but at least we still got some kekfuel. This video tells us that dogs are disgusting misogynists with horrible pERsonalities who attack random women for no reason :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:. Foids would still rather fuck them than sit next to us in a bus.

That's what happens if you only feed dogs kibble. Eventually they want human flesh.

She'd still rather fuck a dangerous pitbull than an ugly nice guy

Absolutely, dogs are carnivores just like their wolf ancestors; they should be eating meat, not kibble or whatever else that isn't their natural diet.

Ah, the breed of peace. Why aren't I surprised...

Yeah it's their natural diet. Bones as well. They are scavengers in nature. It's the same with cats really.
Unfortunately, most pet owners don't know or don't care. No wonder why dogs bark like crazy; it's like people when their biochemistry is all messed up. They go crazy.

Fuck dogs. They should be banned and killed. I got bitten too last month

And the dogpill is real

Last edited:
I LOVE cats though, and most animals. But fuck dogs

That's only in unhealthy animals. No one is saying to eat unhealthy animals.
How can you know if a animal is healthy? Killing animals yourself or eat it raw from the supermarket?

How can you know if a animal is healthy? Killing animals yourself or eat it raw from the supermarket?
Hunting animals yourself is best, but if not, get it from a trusted source like your local farmers, who you can visit or call up. Butchers also work too. You can cook animals, but the less, the better. Raw to medium rare at most. And if you don't like the taste, you can add flavor enhancers like sauces or butter, etc. I wouldn't recommend meat from supermarkets, but it's better than not eating meat at all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omKXOa7rs40

Last edited:
Absolutely, dogs are carnivores just like their wolf ancestors; they should be eating meat, not kibble or whatever else that isn't their natural diet.
Raw meat is risky, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back