Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even for kids looks are the only thing that matters

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★

Notice how nobody cares if a kid is intelligent, kind, social, etc, none of the "personality" BS, ALL they care about is if their kids are pretty, it's like a character customization window at this point

Meanwhile normies are roasting this nigger baby in twitter for looking weird:

Looks aren't the most important thing in life, looks are the ONLY thing that matters in life

@CopingForBrutality @Bianor @incelerated

Parents don’t love their children if they’re ugly

Last edited:
I got blackpilled when I was in preschool because they used me as a scapegoat. There was this person who fell off his bike in the playground and I went to go and help him because his knee was grazed and was bleeding so I thought that was a natural thing to do, few minutes later the teachers came over and I was getting shouted at and I didn't know why. It made zero sense to me but my parents always shout at me so I didn't think much of it, I had to stand with the teachers the entire day so they could keep a watch on me. I couldn't communicate back either because I was fucking 4 years old so there was nothing I could do. The only possible reason I got in trouble is because they imagined the situation as an ugly shitskin intentionally making a white (better looking) kid injure himself.

I couldn't communicate back either because I was fucking 4 years old so there was nothing I could do
Mogs me for remembering being 4 years old, the earliest memory I have is from 6yo

The realisation of genetic determinism starts at a very young age, they NEVER cared about what you had on the inside, all they care about is your looks, height and IQ, things you can't fix and improve on, only reach its limits

Mogs me for remembering being 4 years old, the earliest memory I have is from 6yo
Obviously I would remember it, that stuff sticks and stings, it was one of the first instances of me getting wronged me so hard, not that bad compared to everything that happened now but for a little kid that's a big realisation of how the world is going to be. I also remember getting beaten up by these group of older Arab kids in the public park when I was 3 years old, that shit stuck with me. Always been a truecel even when I was normal height

Obviously I would remember it, that stuff sticks and stings, it was one of the first instances of me getting wronged me so hard, not that bad compared to everything that happened now but for a little kid that's a big realisation of how the world is going to be. I also remember getting beaten up by these group of older Arab kids in the public park when I was 3 years old, that shit stuck with me. Always been a truecel even when I was normal height
GODDAMN, blud was already conscious when he was born

Luck is the only thing that matters.
I'm in the metro rn and I just saw Stacy with manlet with receding hairline.

She did all the gene work on them kids... Maybe it was the euro plumber