Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favorite users here ?

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Not same as most smartest posters here but simply your favorite ones if there any for you. Cels which you enjoy their posts reading them or in PM's, most funniest etc

I writing thread also cause this forum needs more thread like this kind of meta threads from time to time. Kinda what @Copexodius Maximus said about positivity subforum.

It's bit circlejerking thread also so be wary

Would be nice if @LeFrenchCel or @proudweeb or anybody could stick this thread

BrothERs

@Mecoja i don't want to to get too emotional but he is my soulmate which is with my IRL friend is brother i never had, also i have with him over 200 pages :worryfeels::feelsaww:
Obraz 2024 04 30 024636626

@SocialzERo Great brocel despite bit negative here, but is better person than most when you meet him closer. Based when it comes to certain nati0n of toilets
59 stron wiadomości też było więcej ale nie wiem co się wtedy stało..
@thespanishcel Very chill guy i never saw him getting here in any argument, has good threads. Also coomer like me :feelsEhh: :feelsYall: :ahegao:

High IQ

@WorthlessSlavicShit White Slav excellence, also based YYH enjoyer
@GeckoBus Very high IQ which is best poster pure IQ poster along with WSS, tragic backstory too
@Copexodius Maximus Chill user and quite high iq too
@Chudpreet didn't talk with you too much but one best of pfp and high iq too, was liking reading your posts since i returned from my bannition
@Pixycel High IQ and very chill user with well arculated opinions ( also based FNVcel and F2cel )

Had beef in past, but now on good terms

@DarkStarDown I think you really most caring user here for state of this forum right now, your threads are both high iq and entertaining and you created great thread recently about headcanons about users here. Also pheno autist like me.

Banned/Users who left site

TT - Sadly he went private likely cause he might found new job or somebody learned about his account there cause he didn't ban himself. One smartest posters here ever with not boring style of posting.

Curry: Other than me, @wereq
White: @AsakuraHao @Ron.Belgrade
Nigger: @Intellau_Celistic
Chink: @StonePath @SlayerSlayer
Spic: @erenyeager

my most favorite user was FemoidsGTFO, he always posted the best media. what a shame he's gone now.

@wereq my favorite self hating curry

@Emba Has a genial and humorous style of writing.
@gymcellragefuel I like his rage threads.
@Puer aeternus Relatable posts and fellow bladee fan.
@NoIdeaWhatToDo My favorite service provider.
@SlayerSlayer Has the best choice of avis.

I'm closest to you (I see you like a real blood related brother) and @SerbBurekConsoomer, even though he is young, he is very wise and understands many things which other brocel don't. Balkan incels are very good and have humour which is more recognizable for me. @incelerated is a very relatable brocel and a good soul. @erenyeager and @Intellau_Celistic are also very relatable as they are misfits like me. There's plenty of good brocel which I like, if I start naming I will surely forget someone who deserves to be mentioned.

Thanks bro.
I used to have favorite's but they all quit or vanished or died....

Not same as most smartest posters here but simply your favorite ones if there any for you. Cels which you enjoy their posts reading them or in PM's, most funniest etc

I writing thread also cause this forum needs more thread like this kind of meta threads from time to time. Kinda what @Copexodius Maximus said about positivity subforum.

BrothERs

@Mecoja i don't want to to get too emotional but he is my soulmate which is with my IRL friend is brother i never had, also i have with him over 200 pages :worryfeels::feelsaww:
View attachment 1147748
@SocialzERo Great brocel despite bit negative here, but is better person than most when you meet him closer. Based when it comes to certain nati0n of toilets
@thespanishcel Very chill guy i never saw him getting here in any argument, has good threads. Also coomer like me :feelsEhh: :feelsYall: :ahegao:

High IQ

@GeckoBus Very high IQ which is best poster pure IQ poster along with WSS, tragic backstory too
@Chudpreet didn't talk with you too much but one best of pfp and high iq too, was liking reading your posts since i returned from my bannition
@Pixycel High IQ and very chill user with well arculated opinions ( also based FNVcel and F2cel )

@DarkStarDown I think you really most caring user here for state of this forum right now, your threads are both high iq and entertaining and you created great thread recently about headcanons about users here. Also pheno autist like me.

TT - Sadly he went private likely cause he might found new job or somebody learned about his account there cause he didn't ban himself. One smartest posters here ever with not boring style of posting.
FUCK YOU ANTISEMITE PIECE OF SHIT WHERES ME ON THAT LIST JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN RACE I AM NUMBER ONE BLACKPILL USER AND THOUGHT LEADER

BrothERs

View attachment 1147748

High IQ

Thanks for the mention and appreciation.

It always sucks to see many good friends I made here leave, but I can only hope they ascended and their life got better.

Here’s something more about my personality. I’m afraid of tagging people because I don’t want to miss anyone and have anyone feel left out, because that would be devastating and I would absolutely hate myself. So I usually end up never tagging anyone in these kinds of threads because of that fear, and in the end no one ever remembers me as someone that tagged them and thought of them as close or cool. So I end up with no close friends at all who appreciate my calling them out specifically.

It’s over.

Thanks for the mention and appreciation.

It always sucks to see many good friends I made here leave, but I can only hope they ascended and their life got better.

Here’s something more about my personality. I’m afraid of tagging people because I don’t want to miss anyone and have anyone feel left out, because that would be devastating and I would absolutely hate myself. So I usually end up never tagging anyone in these kinds of threads because of that fear, and in the end no one ever remembers me as someone that tagged them and thought of them as close or cool. So I end up with no close friends at all who appreciate my calling them out specifically.

It’s over.
Seems that you are good person brochan

@Reclusemaxxer + alts

You all have private chats with each other?

what happened to that bbc spam white hater
he was very active when i lurked a year ago

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

40:66
قُلْ إِنِّى نُهِيتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ ٱلَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ لَمَّا جَآءَنِىَ ٱلْبَيِّنَـٰتُ مِن رَّبِّى وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أُسْلِمَ لِرَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ

The Marxist Rodgerist guy who calls for foids to be locked as basement breeding farms, then turned into pet food once they are no longer of use.

Thanks friendcel, you're a cool guy too :feelsokman: Agree with @DarkStarDown would also include @Sheogorath

@gotet
@Spooky_Heejin

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel my fav fellow Non-NT bros

@Pajeetsingh @wereq my fav fellow curry bro

@MoggedByALoli Is a large black man
@Blackpill Monk Kinda cool

@MoggedByALoli Is a large black man
@Blackpill Monk Kinda cool
I ain't no nigger. I'm a spic; as much as I hate to admit it, it's a fucking brutal truth I must shallow.
I swear no one on this site believes me when I say who I am. Either I'm a Balkan slav alt or a nigger.

@gotet
@Spooky_Heejin
Predator - Arm Wrestling Scene on Make a GIF

Thank you brocel. Same goes for you and...
@Lonelyus
@gotet
@lifeisfucked215
@IncelTill.idie
@Epedaphic
@Evangelioncel
@Fire.

I ain't no nigger. I'm a spic; as much as I hate to admit it, it's a fucking brutal truth I must shallow.
I swear no one on this site believes me when I say who I am. Either I'm a Balkan slav alt or a nigger.
Sure...
Jk you're cool brocel :feelzez:

Sure...
Jk you're cool brocel :feelzez:
Well, thanks for the compliments and mention, I guess. Better than nothing. At least online I'm getting recognized, even its for the wrong reasons.

thank you..sar...

the nicer ones. the ones that understand. the ones who try to make the place more fun.

@Bianor @cripplecel @THE TRUE DIGLET @kay'

if i interact with you and on good terms youre on the cool people list too. dont think i forgot you. i cant name all of you. :feelsYall:

the nicer ones. the ones that understand. the ones who try to make the place more fun.

if i interact with you and on good terms youre on the cool people list too. dont think i forgot you. i cant name all of you. :feelsYall:
Appreciate it
You’re one of the better users on this site

Thank you bro, you are also one of the good users here.

Curry: Other than me, @wereq
White: @AsakuraHao @Ron.Belgrade
Nigger: @Intellau_Celistic
Chink: @StonePath @SlayerSlayer
Spic: @erenyeager
:feelsLightsaber:

Thank you bros :feelsYall: My favorite users are @cripplecel @Spooky_Heejin @Emba @NoIdeaWhatToDo and surely some other guys i don´t remember now.
You as well bro!

favorite users: @Puppeter @gotet @Pancakecel @Epedaphic @VictimofBpillReaper @LeFrenchCel @Subhuman Niceguy @EgyptianNiggerKANG and many more