Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Feeling surprisingly good today. Let's keep the vibe going. Share anything remotely good that happened to you today

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

One foot in the grave
★★★★★
It could be ANYTHING remotely good. Any minuscule thing that made you feel slightly better.

Today my dad brought me pumpkin pie and gingerbread, my favorite desserts :feelscomfy:

It could be ANYTHING remotely good. Any minuscule thing that made you feel slightly better.

Today my dad brought me pumpkin pie and gingerbread, my favorite desserts :feelscomfy:
I got a good grade in school and my female teacher used me as an exemple for the rest of the class

I'm listening to some nice music, so that's it. And I guess I slept well in the night, so there's another thing.

Mom just received her pension so i was eating good today. Neet life is good :feelsautistic:

Up to a point
No no, just happy thoughts in this thread. Happy cope thoughts. It's s'all good, man

FCjQ7VsWQAAnCvc

Its a friday, Replaying Fallout NV, Nothing much really.

my second monitor will arrive today

Saw you feeling happy, which made me happier.

I got pizza back from papa johns Drinking 2 celcious topicals and now reading dimension w manga the anime was really good but left somethings out scenes :feelsautistic::feelsstudy: