Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feeling the sun on my skin makes me depressed

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I don't understand where this vitamin D makes you happy and less depressed cope comes from. Feeling the sun on my skin makes me want to kill myself.

To enjoy the sun you usually need to be outside where you are likely to cross with the satan spawns that called themselves "humanity". The sun casts a spotlight on my subhuman face and body. It accentuates all my bad features for the world to see and be horrified at while they are enjoying the "good" weather with family and friends.

While I like always, have to rot.

You need to find a place where you can be alone and just sit in the sun.

I take vitamin D and stay indoors 24/7. As a kid i liked the sun and summer. I would close my eyes and just way orange light dancing. Now i hate it, hot weather also.

the sun does feel nice but just because it feels good to get a natural source of warmth.

Same way as touching a female's supposed warm body we'll never get to experience, it's over.

the sun does feel nice but just because it feels good to get a natural source of warmth.

Same way as touching a female's supposed warm body we'll never get to experience, it's over.
Are you happy for people who ascend? I feel like some would get angry.

You must have autism

Are you happy for people who ascend? I feel like some would get angry.
I don't care about them since they were never incel to begin with, but mentalcels who got their shit together. I am truecel looking and I don't see how I'll ever ascend. I am literally deformed and a manlet.

I don't care about them since they were never incel to begin with, but mentalcels who got their shit together. I am truecel looking and I don't see how I'll ever ascend. I am literally deformed and a manlet.
I see. How are you deformed?

I don't understand where this vitamin D makes you happy and less depressed cope comes from. Feeling the sun on my skin makes me want to kill myself.

To enjoy the sun you usually need to be outside where you are likely to cross with the satan spawns that called themselves "humanity". The sun casts a spotlight on my subhuman face and body. It accentuates all my bad features for the world to see and be horrified at while they are enjoying the "good" weather with family and friends.

View attachment 1149848
I like the sun.

I see. How are you deformed?
manlet with fucked up body structure and a young ogre face, awful hair genetics , nose is too tiny , anxiety and very high-inhib.

A

View attachment 1149848

Away from people its nice

You need to find a place where you can be alone and just sit in the sun.
My skin actually feels good when sun hits it especially when it's nice and warm outside

My skin actually feels good when sun hits it especially when it's nice and warm outside
same, but I easily understand why being in public ruins it for him. Finding a private place to sunbathe won't be easy if he lives in a city unfortunately.

During the lock down I stayed indoors at all times and I ended up getting a vitamin D deficiency
It just made me super tired and lazy

I like the winther, Hot cocoa and a blanket and some anime or a good show.

Man, I can relate to this… I think. You let me know what you think, perhaps.

I really enjoy feeling the sun on my skin, or even just on me through my clothes. It gives a sense of warmth (no shit, I know) and comfort. I even wrote it on my profile page that “I want to be in the warm sun.” But it is always accompanied by that sadness that I really don’t have any business being outside, I don’t have friends to sit outside with or picnic with, or a gf to just sit on a bench with and lean on my shoulder while I hug her, or just to lie down in some grass with while feeling the sun. imagining these scenes for myself, I just think if I were experiencing that, I’d have a sense that “everything will be okay.” Idk. It’s difficult to describe. Let me know what you think.