Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid pranks fat German YouTube incel - proposal went wrong

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
It's a German YouTuber who has been hated and trolled on YouTube for over 10 years now. Many viewers have visited the dragon lord at his house, smeared it, thrown bombs and mentally destroyed him until his village bought his house and tore it down. He is now homeless.

Back then, this foid lied to him for months via chat and phone calls, pretending to love him. Because he is a lonely incel, he thought he was proposing to her.
And live in front of hundreds or thousands of viewers, she then said ‘’you are the fattest, stupidest idiot I have ever seen in my entire life‘’

View: https://youtu.be/5zO16GWbRGs?t=201

ah yes the dragon lord

based gERman

Shit like this reminds me of why I should never try to get in a relationship with a foid. Something like this would happen, I’m too damn gullible and trusting.

This is why only wignats care about muh precious Deutsch foids in reality they're hideous and will even fuck a refugee over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back