Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for entitled niggers.

I'll share some more info I have about how very few Whites owned slaves, and most of them were Jews.

And the ottomans that had white slaves
Most of them were Slavs & Greeks iirc, Arabs also took tons of South Italians & Iberians as slaves as well.

Ah, but where's their reparations? When will the MENA world offer an apology to us? :feelsjuice:

GJ6MhotXoAAvLGl

JBtDPJ1zliuc_640x360.jpg

Sadly, a lot of the links from an image I found were scrubbed; wonder why? :feelsjuice:

It's nice to hear it in so much detail but anyone with 2 braincells to rub together (and I understand many niggers don't have that) would figure out that slavery, stealing land and resources, genocide of other tribes was all the norm for a long time in history and every race has been guilty of it.

It's nice to hear it in so much detail but anyone with 2 braincells to rub together (and I understand many niggers don't have that) would figure out that slavery, stealing land and resources, genocide of other tribes was all the norm for a long time in history and every race has been guilty of it.
Most of the slaves were sold to Jews(and some Europeans) by either Arabs who had been doing it much longer, or other African tribes.