Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gender Relations of wartime Ukraine are a Prime Example of the Dispensability and Low Value of Men in Society

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
Ukrainian men from ages 18 to 50 are involuntarily sent to the meat grinder to die for globohomo. Meanwhile their fellow women are praised for being “strong” and “courageous” for merely speaking on Ukraine vs Russia on a social media platform, far away from the frontlines where their fellow native men are being shredded by Russian bombs and Russian bullets

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1da2VFVYds

At the end of the day, women are treated as a high-value resource due to their reproductive ability. Only women can give birth to new humans. This is why women are a protected class. They are a higher priority for protection and preservation. Men are more disposable than women. Men are made to wageslave and procure resources for the community at the potential cost of their wellbeing. Jobs where the risk of permanent injury / death is highest, you'll find practically all people in that job are men. Women live in the comfort of the safe zone where they can have picnics in the park and dance together. Men are sent to the meat grinder to either become POW, KIA, MIA or return with life-changing injuries

:blackpill: remember if you get drafted you have no obligation to serve

Nuclear blackpill

:blackpill: remember if you get drafted you have no obligation to serve
I'm 100% finding somewhere to dodge if I get drafted. I'd rather be jbwmaxxing in Ecuador while on the run from the FBI than die for Israel on the front lines

I'm 100% finding somewhere to dodge if I get drafted. I'd rather be jbwmaxxing in Ecuador while on the run from the FBI than die for Israel on the front lines
The draft in the modern world is going to need some massive propaganda and mental legal gymnastics to get the public to accept it.