Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a near death experience a few years back (Calming experience)

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
2-3 years ago my father bought a large quality chef knife and I decided to try it one day. I experimented on it using a watermelon and the knife ended up hitting a vein, the one on your palm (close to thumb finger) and cut it quite well. I also ended up with deep cuts on my other fingers, I lost so much blood leaving me feeling extremely dizzy and unconscious, my house was stained in blood because I walked all around it to alleviate the pain. I noticed I wasn't crying or shouting at all through it which is probably due to many years of living as a subhuman, it leaves you feeling soulless and unsurprised of every calamity that comes your way.

Nobody was home at the time, I thought it was finally over so I laid down on the tile floors (I didn't want to stain the sofa), despite never having suicidal thoughts prior to this I was fully ready to accept life was going to be over and didn't panic. My mother happened to come home a few minutes later and ruined the show, she yelled at me to go to the hospital, eventually I had to get multiple stitch operations on my hand.

Have you guys ever had near death experiences? If so, how were you feeling through it?

Last edited:
I could have drowned when I was 12yrs at the beach bcs the sea was taking me away, but some nigga grabbed me and stopped it from happening.

I could have drowned when I was 12yrs at the beach bcs the sea was taking me away, but some nigga grabbed me and stopped it from happening.
Lifeguards saved you or a random person?

Have you guys ever had near death experiences? If so, how were you feeling through it?
I've attempted rope before which didn't cause me to experience "near" death I literally died for about a minute but came back because it wasn't full suspension hanging and the rope got loose, at the last moments of consciousness you have a very limited thinking capacity and can't even feel "fear" the usual way, there's just nothing

But another time I tried to sui with acetaminophen (literally the most retarded method with the lowest success % :feelstastyman:) which didn't make me lose consciousness but I felt very very sick and could hardly breathe, at first I panicked and wanted to call an ambulance, but after a minute I gave up and accepted it and felt peace like you said

(then I drank a lot of water and went to sleep and woke up 12 hours later feeling like a zombie)

Last edited:
Born with a defective heart that would have been fatal if not corrected with major surgery, if that counts.

Although it was a half-assed death wish, I went bushwhacking despite being physically unfit due to above and it went wrong, unsurprisingly. :feelstastyman: My pack was ~35 lb. As I got like 15 miles deep into mountainous terrain(1.5k-5k ft elevation)-- which took 2 days, I fell really ill and couldn't eat or drink anything without puking it all out, to the point where my vomit was just clear water. Much of my pack was like 12 pounds of food I couldn't even eat much of the trip. It started to rain heavily which lasted two days, left me soaked and mud pits everywhere. My body temp was pretty low due to my metabolism taking such a hit after not eating for days while exerting myself, I started to shiver in relatively normal temperatures (~65 F). Hiked towards the closest road a few miles away which took me like a day and a half, I was able to start eating again around then. A generous boomer noticed me and offered a ride to town in his pickup. Over all, I think I'm pathetic for almost dying like that. At the time, getting out of that gave me life-fuel but looking back, I wish I was committed and just died there.

I've attempted rope before which didn't cause me to experience "near" death I literally died for about a minute but came back because it wasn't full suspension hanging and the rope got loose, at the last moments of consciousness you have a very limited thinking capacity and can't even feel "fear" the usual way, there's just nothing
Actual death most of the time you don't prepare for, like as an exam or something like that, which is why you your "fear" results into feeling nothing
But another time I tried to sui with acetaminophen (literally the most retarded method with the lowest success % :feelstastyman:) which didn't make me lose consciousness but I felt very very sick and could hardly breathe, at first I panicked and wanted to call an ambulance, but after a minute I gave up and accepted it and felt peace like you said

(then I drank a lot of water and went to sleep and woke up 12 hours later feeling like a zombie)
:dafuckfeels: I heard you need like 100-200 tablets for that to work and even if you end up taking that much it would be a very slow and painful death

2-3 years ago my father bought a large quality chef knife and I decided to try it one day. I experimented on it using a watermelon and the knife ended up hitting a vein, the one on your palm (close to thumb finger) and cut it quite well. I also ended up with deep cuts on my other fingers, I lost so much blood leaving me feeling extremely dizzy and unconscious, my house was stained in blood because I walked all around it to alleviate the pain.
I'm surprised you were able to keep walking through all that- I dont know how someone could be able to walk around & keep their composure without bumping into anything, whilst literally bleeding out.
I noticed I wasn't crying or shouting at all through it which is probably due to many years of living as a subhuman, it leaves you feeling soulless and unsurprised of every calamity that comes your way.
Tbh, it could have been that simply, you just had subconsciously lost the will to live: In a way, you were just embracing what could have came.
Nobody was home at the time, I thought it was finally over so I laid down on the tile floors (I didn't want to stain the sofa), despite never having suicidal thoughts prior to this I was fully ready to accept life was going to be over and didn't panic. My mother happened to come home a few minutes later and ruined the show, she yelled at me to go to the hospital, eventually I had to get multiple stitch operations on my hand.
To me, this highlights the dynamic which a lot of curries seem to have discerned on here in relation to their parents: It's as if they see you as an asset, as opposed to an actual child.

The fact you did not want to stain the sofa highlights this, since it seems to imply(I may be reading this wrong) that you had some worry your parents would scold you for staining it: Not to mention, your mom just yelled at you, I saw no mention of her showing affectionate concern.

@Chudpreet
I'll have to think back, but the closest thing I can think of was a car crash my family got into some years back: We were sitting at a red light, when all of a sudden someone rear-ended us going 40 mph iirc.

All I recall was just spacing out completely, and then being jolted forward in my seat as our car went forward & rear-ended the other one in front of us: Honestly, I think the guy behind us was possibly on roids, based on how is muscle composition seemed.

I'm surprised you were able to keep walking through all that- I dont know how someone could be able to walk around & keep their composure without bumping into anything, whilst literally bleeding out.
The pain came so swiftly and hard I had to react in a way to ease it so I walked around a bit at the start, but obviously it drained me quickly as you can not possibly keep moving whilst blood is gushing out so I laid down eventually

It's kinda like hitting your toe against a wall, you move around a lot at the start to alleviate the pain
To me, this highlights the dynamic which a lot of curries seem to have discerned on here in relation to their parents: It's as if they see you as an asset, as opposed to an actual child.
The fact you did not want to stain the sofa highlights this, since it seems to imply(I may be reading this wrong) that you had some worry your parents would scold you for staining it: Not to mention, your mom just yelled at you, I saw no mention of her showing affectionate concern.
Well that's not the worst part of that, I left it out since it was irrelevant to the story, when I came home after spending some time at the hospital my parents were mopping the floors and repainting the walls, my mother asked me why cleaning this shit is annoying why couldn't just stay still in one place JFL what kind of question is that to ask.
@Chudpreet

I'll have to think back, but the closest thing I can think of was a car crash my family got into some years back: We were sitting at a red light, when all of a sudden someone rear-ended us going 40 mph iirc.

All I recall was just spacing out completely, and then being jolted forward in my seat as our car went forward & rear-ended the other one in front of us: Honestly, I think the guy behind us was possibly on roids, based on how is muscle composition seemed.
Did the airbags explode or any injuries happen? I'm guessing that would have destroyed the car significantly too, it was going fast enough for that

Similar story happened to a friend from HS, if you're bothered reading the full story -

The guy who smashed into him totalled his car, the airbags exploded and it was written off. Also another guy was hit because it was a train-like collision but that guy sped away and he never got to write his details down. Anyways the guy who started all this didn't give in, my friend called and chased the guy down for 2 months for the insurance money but he kept stalling.

He had enough and decided to take it to the police, but I told him we should spook the guy out a bit before going to the police and maybe he'll give in. I went myself alone with the paperwork to that guy's house, side detail - I heard screaming between him and his wife before he answered the door JFL.

The conversation was so funny and scary because I didn't know how he would have reacted, he was so mad and called my friend a pussy, said stuff like "Why can't he be a fucking MAN and come himself instead of sending someone else". The guy eventually gave in and my friend got the insurance payout so it was a good ending.

Here's my most memorable near death experience. My father and I were on our way back from our cabin and there was a nasty storm. A tree was across the road and we got out to remove it. After removing the tree we proceeded to walk back towards the car. Then as we were almost at the car, another tree fell right on the car. Had we been by the doors of the car at the time, the tree would have crushed both of us. We watched the big rotten tree fall right on the car and bust into a bunch of chunks while we were around 10 feet from the car. If we got to the car a few seconds earlier, it would have been game over for us. The car was still able to drive us home, but it was totaled, sadly. I miss that Ford Escape. It was my first car and it was a good one. We replaced the Escape with a decent cheap Hyundai Santa Fe that my uncle wanted to sell after his wife died. You are probably thinking this is where some sort of appreciation for life sets in, but you are wrong. I know I have to return to the same depressing life of loneliness I had before. It was an exciting experience though. I've had other near death experiences with nasty health issues in the past, but I won't get into all that here. I've been so beat down by life over the years that I am not scared of death anymore.

These are pretty lame tales. Not exactly NDE stuff, just dangerous accidental stuff.

No out of body, saw Buddha Jesus Satan visions...

He'll, ive been stabed and robbed at gunpoint and fell off cliffs. But they were not NDE's...

Here's a list of NDE stuff...