Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have sub Saharan kangz ever founded any good civilizations? Except Ethiopia(who are like 40% semetic) most were with the help of Arabs.

IMG 3446

No, whites are the only inventors, yellows and browns on another hand are capable of merely maintaining civilization, while blacks and greens (kikes) are the ultimate destructive force, which leads any society they inhabit to inevitable decay.

No, whites are the only inventors, yellows and browns on another hand are capable of merely maintaining civilization, while blacks and greens (kikes) are the ultimate destructive force, which leads any society they inhabit to inevitable decay.

Aksum, Nubia, Congo, Songhai, Ghana, Mali, Zulu.
That's really it. And even these aren't too impressive.

Aksum, Nubia, Congo, Songhai, Ghana, Mali, Zulu.
That's really it. And even these aren't too impressive.
Only with Arab help. Aksum(Ethiopia) is pretty decent tho. Others were either insignificant or with the help of Arabs

Benin and similar. But these were primitive cultures.

As much of a Mailboo as I am I will concede that's it's less impressive than European civilizations. I still love Mansa Masa tho
Mansa-Musa-Catalan-Atlas-Abraham-Cresques-1375-sheet-6-detail.jpg
general-view-of-timbuktu-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg

green kikes :feelskek:

Mali Empire
With the help of Arabs.
Yeah this is true:

After Islam began to spread in West Africa, many historians believe that it helped promote political stability and economic development within the empire. It also strengthened ties between different regions within the empire.

Trade and the Islamic world are tightly intertwined, because trade is the main way that Islam spread across so many regions. True, the political and military expansion of Muslim caliphates led to many new Muslims. And later, smaller dynasties spread Islamic teachings at the local level.

I saw something similar to this once online: However, I will say East Asians also are a builder & inventor race, but their tendency to skew towards hyper-collectivism & convergent creativity, which limits them of course.
green kikes :feelskek:
Guess they really are lizards. :feelsthink:

y'all dont know the kush kingdom literaly invaded egypt and had a dynasty.

that being said all civilizations have one thing in common, they lie on rivers or trade routes. western and northern europeans were shitting in the woods being savages until southern euros civilized them. when you look at the african map, you'll see alot of empires that exist near or on trade routes.

if you look at the bronze age, it was more technological advanced and had more complexity than the next thousand. what allowed to become more advanced in their craftmenship was trade. trade of goods, information and technology.