Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever sniffed a girl?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Is it easy to do without getting caught? Turns me on whenever a cute girl comes near me and I can smell them, bonus if they have on sweet perfume, makes me want to bury my face in their chest :ahegao: . A few harmless sniffs won’t hurt anyone, not many girls come near me at all anyways.

No, it's not worth the risk. And even if I could get away with it, I wouldn't do it.

Joe Biden is a sniffercel.

Say what you will about Joe Biden, but it is undeniable that he exhibits incel-like traits and he is sometimes relatable to incels.

Look at this. Look how she physically recoils from him. That's how women react to subhumans. That's not how women react when Chad gets into their personal space.

Another example, this time with a mature woman:
Image 2024 05 07 010023884

Normies say ''oh, no, he's creepy and bad! :soy: :foidSoy: '', but that's how they would react to us if we tried to approach women because we are ugly.

I like Joe Biden, even if he is from the Democratic party.

You may not like him, but you must admit he is better than Obama. Obama is a try-hard, cool wannabe Tyrone-lite. He thinks way too highly of himself. But old, senile sniffer Joe is MUCH more relatable to incels than Moggbama.

Joe Biden is a sniffercel.

Say what you will about Joe Biden, but it is undeniable that he exhibits incel-like traits and he is sometimes relatable to incels.

View attachment 1159525
Look at this. Look how she physically recoils from him. That's how women react to subhumans. That's not how women react when Chad gets into their personal space.

Another example, this time with a mature woman:
View attachment 1159526
Normies say ''oh, no, he's creepy and bad! :soy: :foidSoy: '', but that's how they would react to us if we tried to approach women because we are ugly.

I like Joe Biden, even if he is from the Democratic party.

You may not like him, but you must admit he is better than Obama. Obama is a try-hard, cool wannabe Tyrone-lite. He thinks way too highly of himself. But old, senile sniffer Joe is MUCH more relatable to incels than Moggbama.
Image 2024 05 07 010023884

This MILF has some nice meaty arms :feelsdevil:

Her arms are like that because she evolved to please men sexually with handjobs, and to give them affection with hugs.

No wonder good ole Joe wants her. It's simple biology. Biden doesn't do that to men. Only to women.

Most I have done is sniff coats and jackets when no one is looking

I wish I could do it, but the risks are too high.

Is it easy to do without getting caught? Turns me on whenever a cute girl comes near me and I can smell them, bonus if they have on sweet perfume, makes me want to bury my face in their chest :ahegao: . A few harmless sniffs won’t hurt anyone, not many girls come near me at all anyways.
Over for Bidenmaxxdd sniffcels

"I sniffed a girl and I liked it..."