Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Here's the ideal woman (see pic). What's your thoughts ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Saw that on twitter

Your opinion ?

Needs bigger tits

doesnt exist

GKLWFcmW4AA5CTV

Doesn’t exist. Women are all retard whores who are anti male (unless it’s perfect specimen chad)

What is woman?

I disagree with a few things.

Conservative: women shouldn't have political opinions.
Religious: not really important imo but it's not a negative as long as she doesn't listen to the priest over you
Knows how to cook: eager to learn/please is what matters
Submissive: I kind of agree but I don't want a houseplant as a wife.
Loves her father: having a good father is out of her control

One time, I was going to ascend with a woman like this, but then I woke up in my bed, alone.

I don’t get the “loves her father” thing that’s always in these. I think it’s just politics-spouting. Also religious is good but not too religious, her devotion should be mostly to myself and our family.

“Dates for marriage” any dating is basically degenerate. Ideally I wouldn’t want a woman who’s dated at all before.

I agree with all of it apart from conservative and religious.

faker than the holocaust

>Ideal woman
>No tail

Pffff

If she believes in a fairy tales then she is sub 80 iq and are only good for sex. Good thing that i don't care about foids iq.

Don't care much about most of these, virgin would be nice but the chances are slim, especially combined with my other preferences. I would guess the only female virgins today in the west around my age have something insanely wrong with them or live isolated lives as part of a intensely religious upbringing. Religious would generally be a negative, same with conservative.

What I would really care about would be a girl who shares my core values, can appreciate my way of viewing the world and laughs at my humor. One I find physically attractive and with whom the sex is fun, although I'm not sure what character traits would be the best predictors for that. Maybe low neuroticism so she can let herself go a bit in bed. But I suspect my values are tied to me being highly neurotic, so there might be a contradiction there.

Oh, and preferably as high IQ as possible.