Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hypocrisy of naturalists and satanists

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
>NOOO god is bad because babies died in the flood and god did bad thing to make us exist in stupid plan
>But it's okay for a negligent entity to exist to create people who didn't choose their genes who are born miserable to not enjoy the human experience, but it's then it's humans fault for "choosing" bad mindset
>Against gene editing because unnatural because of brave new world book of hierarchial births when nature does that too with intelligent levels and body structures
>When God does creation that doesn't fit the human condition then it's bad and we should change it
>But when nature does it it's fine and we shouldn't get in its way

I'm genuinely sick of pagans (unless it's the gnostics or saturnalia) with their selective morality, I don't like Christ cucks either but at least they somewhat cherish human growth. Hitler was right about the gypsies except he didn't realize there are tree hugging retards in the Germanic background with pussy worship which is the downfall of humanity. And for supposed satanists that claim to want independence from the higher being they sure tip toe around nature with caution too. "Do as thou will as long as it doesn't stand in the way of nature teehee."

qbicus

IT wont touch this