Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am permanently tired

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I'm physically tired 24/7. Not only i have trouble sleeping in but i also get only 6-7 hours of sleep on working days. The few times where i get full 8 hours of sleep i am still tired throughout the day and often sleep in the office and in school. This has been going for a little more than 2 years now. I don't know what the cause is, could be depression, could be my overactive bladder, could be sleep apnoa.

your issue is that you are not a sexhaver

your issue is that you are not a sexhaver
Inceldom surely is the reason for many of my physical/mental problems but i doubt that it affects my deepsleep

If you want an actual helpful answer; get a nutrition test. Often times, general lethargy is a symptom of specific nutrient deficiency.

try adderall dedsrs

If you want an actual helpful answer; get a nutrition test. Often times, general lethargy is a symptom of specific nutrient deficiency.
It's more likely my overactive bladder that makes me wake uo several times at night and prevents me from getting deep sleep. Doctor gave mea prescription for pills against overactive bladder, so far nothing changed tho.

I've had that for over a decade now, best things I can do is have a cold room, sleep on my back with a pillow under the knees so the lower back gets relaxed and that's about it, no drinking any water or anything a couple hours before bed so you don't wake up having to piss, I also start every morning out of bed with either a cup of coffe or half a can of energy drink to endure.

I've had that for over a decade now, best things I can do is have a cold room, sleep on my back with a pillow under the knees so the lower back gets relaxed and that's about it, no drinking any water or anything a couple hours before bed so you don't wake up having to piss, I also start every morning out of bed with either a cup of coffe or half a can of energy drink to endure.
shit, i don't want to live like that for the rest of my life. Even if i try to not drink much before sleep, i always make up midnight with an extremely dry throat, which basically forces me to drink water.

I'm physically tired 24/7. Not only i have trouble sleeping in but i also get only 6-7 hours of sleep on working days. The few times where i get full 8 hours of sleep i am still tired throughout the day and often sleep in the office and in school. This has been going for a little more than 2 years now. I don't know what the cause is, could be depression, could be my overactive bladder, could be sleep apnoa.
Nah I got energy i like jumping around

Get a blood test of you haven't had one in the last year.

I was the exact same due to sleep apnea currently i take modafinil 1st thing in the morning and then melatonin and beers to sleep at night it works but i don't think its sustainable in the long run I need my double jaw surgery But the fucking Jews at NHS are taking the piss

Im so tired emotional and physically my body wants to rest so bad to have fucking good sleep cant even do that my eyes are so tiresome looking im tired of this shit

Inceldom surely is the reason for many of my physical/mental problems but i doubt that it affects my deepsleep
It affects mine for sure, I cant even sleep without a phone next to me

DO you guys stay awake when everyone else is sleeping? this might be a trucel trait :feelscry:

Same. Sleep 24/7

DO you guys stay awake when everyone else is sleeping? this might be a trucel trait :feelscry:
I wake up 3-7 times per night because either my throat is dry or i have to pee