Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am so fucking scared of dying in my surgery man

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I am so fucking unlucky in life something will go wrong or the retarded doctor will kill me or something

Man It would be such a shame to die just before my life can potentially get better

I am so scared of this fucking surgery man, this is the lengths I have to go to to have a normal life, women would never understand what this feels like.

What surgery are you getting? And tbh, this is just me perhaps, but the way I see it is either way it's a win for me.

If they fuck up & kill me, then I dont have to worry anymore.

If it works out the way it was supposed to, then it means some lifefuel.

Honestly, I'd rather die in surgery than have them fuck it up.

At least if you die, you will die anesthetized and you won't find out.

If the doctor is good, you shouldn't worry too much either.

What surgery are you getting? And tbh, this is just me perhaps, but the way I see it is either way it's a win for me.

If they fuck up & kill me, then I dont have to worry anymore.

If it works out the way it was supposed to, then it means some lifefuel.

Honestly, I'd rather die in surgery than have them fuck it up.
Sliding genioplasty

I was gonna get Rhinoplasty as well but the more I think of it I might as well save money to fuck more whores in Pattaya.

If the doctor is good, you shouldn't worry too much either.

Yeah that is kind of lifefuel about this whole situation.

This honestly doesn't sound like bad way to go at all, and would be peaceful.
Sliding genioplasty
I need infraorbital implants, a hair transplant, bimax, and maybe also some UEE removal.
I was gonna get Rhinoplasty as well but the more I think of it I might as well save money to fuck more whores in Pattaya.
I need to moneyman

This honestly doesn't sound like bad way to go at all, and would be peaceful.

I need infraorbital implants, a hair transplant, bimax, and maybe also some UEE removal.

I need to moneyman
I am doing something with my hair too but I don't want a hair transplant. That shit takes too much effort to maintain and the result is mixed you might not get what you pay for.

I am going for micropigmentation instead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5SG9p07Qnc&ab_channel=VinciHairClinic

I am doing something with my hair too but I don't want a hair transplant. That shit takes too much effort to maintain and the result is mixed you might not get what you pay for.

I am going for micropigmentation instead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5SG9p07Qnc&ab_channel=VinciHairClinic

How much time do you spend researching and watching surgerymaxx videos?

Sometimes I watch these videos and say, "well, maybe I can escape the horror of my face," and then all the money and effort it takes and I feel like I'm unfixable.

How much time do you spend researching and watching surgerymaxx videos?

Sometimes I watch these videos and say, "well, maybe I can escape the horror of my face," and then all the money and effort it takes and I feel like I'm unfixable.
I spend a lot of time browsing and seeing what is available. I picked the most low-risk procedures to maximize my chances of survival but also to maximize the chance of the surgeon not fucking things up. I can't afford to take chances bro, some of this procedures are very complex to do and I wouldn't trust a doctor at the price-range I'm looking at to do it.

Also picking the right surgeon is also giga important.

But tbh man, I don't think the surgery alone will make a huge difference. It will be an improvement but alone by itself it won't save you unless you spend 300k$ doing a lot of procedures with a top world class surgeon then yeah the sky is the limit, but I can't afford that.

If you are rich and you don't need to care about money I would just go for most surgeries you can do, if you can afford world-class surgeons. But if you gotta pick the budget ones then pick simple procedures so they don't fuck it up.

Sliding genioplasty is simple to do, so hopefully they don't kill me.

Along the surgery I am also doing my hair treatment, I am also leanmaxxing, I am wearing eye colour contacts to get blue eyes and I will wear shoe lifts to increase height.

I spend a lot of time browsing and seeing what is available. I picked the most low-risk procedures to maximize my chances of survival but also to maximize the chance of the surgeon not fucking things up. I can't afford to take chances bro, some of this procedures are very complex to do and I wouldn't trust a doctor at the price-range I'm looking at to do it.

Also picking the right surgeon is also giga important.

But tbh man, I don't think the surgery alone will make a huge difference. It will be an improvement but alone by itself it won't save you unless you spend 300k$ doing a lot of procedures with a top world class surgeon then yeah the sky is the limit, but I can't afford that.

If you are rich and you don't need to care about money I would just go for most surgeries you can do, if you can afford world-class surgeons. But if you gotta pick the budget ones then pick simple procedures so they don't fuck it up.

Sliding genioplasty is simple to do, so hopefully they don't kill me.
how much is the genioplasty going to cost you?

3500£ + Hospital fees (idk how much is that, the surgeon didn't tell me) + Hotel fees

Rhinoplasty was 4500£

Sliding genioplasty

That surgery ain’t gonna kill you. I hope it goes well though. I had a recent hip surgery and it didn’t succeed. My hip only improved a tiny bit and is almost as shitty as before.