Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I asked my dad this simple yet fundamental question and it gave me a tremendous insight on why I ended up being incel/truecel.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
I asked my dad whether he reflected upon how his offspring would turn out before he proceeded to marry and procreate with my mother. He said that he didn't and that revealed everything to me. It revealed to me that my parents just took marriage and children for granted thinking everything would turn out fine. They never once stopped to ponder on the possibilities of failure and success prior to mate selection. They never once thought of how their choice of mate would impact the life success and competitiveness of their offspring. They were profoundly ignorant and left it all to chance.

I propose sterilizing all sexhavers until they can get a parenting license

He said that he didn't and that revealed everything to me. It revealed to me that my parents just took marriage and children for granted thinking everything would turn out fine.
That's just curryland, buddy.

That's just curryland, buddy.
Which state are you from? True those cow belters just breed children without thinking like pigs

My dad gets extremely mad when this subject its brought up. Not only that both of my parents were complete genetic trash, but both had abusive weird upbringing, both came from extremely poor uneducated families. On my mom's side runs bunch of mental illnesses and cancers, on dad's turbo manletism, anger issues and cardiovascular problems. When they got married they had no place of their own, dad was working some shitty jobs and chased whores, while mom birthed 4 failures and beat up my older brothers out of frustrations.
I propose sterilizing all sexhavers until they can get a parenting license
:yes:

I ain't saying bruh, at least not until being a .is isn't a social-suicide.
At least tell me if you are a North or South Indian?

Why is Ladakh fertility so low, they are impoverished peasants.
That's not the issue. The concern should be on why the 'cow belt' fertility is so high :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They are unproductive apes feeding off our South Indian tax payer money

That's not the issue. The concern should be on why the 'cow belt' fertility is so high :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They are unproductive apes feeding off our South Indian tax payer money

View attachment 1159894
That's normal, it's just crazy how fast Pajeets gave up on reproducing in general.

Countries with a similar development rate are still holding at around 3, while Bharat dropped below 2.

Considering Bihar is one of the biggest shitholes on Earth it's good that it's only 3.

The concern should be on why the 'cow belt' fertility is so high :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Poverty = patriarchy = high birth rate.
Abundance = women's freedom = feminism = matriarchy = low birth rate.

That's normal, it's just crazy how fast Pajeets gave up on reproducing in general.

Countries with a similar development rate are still holding at around 3, while Bharat dropped below 2.

Considering Bihar is one of the biggest shitholes on Earth it's good that it's only 3.
Rest of India birth rate should be 10+. While North niggers should be 0. They don't contribute anything to the country except to shit out more poor children

I asked my dad whether he reflected upon how his offspring would turn out before he proceeded to marry and procreate with my mother. He said that he didn't and that revealed everything to me. It revealed to me that my parents just took marriage and children for granted thinking everything would turn out fine. They never once stopped to ponder on the possibilities of failure and success prior to mate selection. They never once thought of how their choice of mate would impact the life success and competitiveness of their offspring. They were profoundly ignorant and left it all to chance.
That's why I believe they should be killed in the most gruesome ways possible, even my retarded parents are the same. Fucking animals that bred without a thought or care in the world. If it was possible I would go back in time and murder them in their infancy.

Your parents didn't care about their future children's happiness. They only wanted to use you as a future retirement plan.

My dad gets extremely mad when this subject its brought up. Not only that both of my parents were complete genetic trash, but both had abusive weird upbringing, both came from extremely poor uneducated families. On my mom's side runs bunch of mental illnesses and cancers, on dad's turbo manletism, anger issues and cardiovascular problems. When they got married they had no place of their own, dad was working some shitty jobs and chased whores, while mom birthed 4 failures and beat up my older brothers out of frustrations.

:yes:
Damn, that sounds absolutely fucking brutal. My parents were saints compared to yours.

Low IQ third worlders have kids without thinking because they are both low IQ and because it's a social norm. Only high IQ races like whites and Asian even think about this which is part of the reason that they have lower birth rates. You are expected to have kids so that is what they do.

That's why I believe they should be killed in the most gruesome ways possible, even my retarded parents are the same. Fucking animals that bred without a thought or care in the world. If it was possible I would go back in time and murder them in their infancy.
Based and anti-natalism pilled.

dravida nadu :feelsdevil:
No, Satavahana and Maratha Empire. Us South Indians should rule over those filthy ape North niggers and improve them and their condition.

Good to see you back. Saw some of your post here.

What type of curry are you? I am a Telugu from Hyderabad.

No, Satavahana and Maratha Empire. Us South Indians should rule over those filthy ape North niggers and improve them and their condition.

Good to see you back. Saw some of your post here.

What type of curry are you? I am a Telugu from Hyderabad.
are u chudpreet? im keralite

Are you surprised? Having children is one of the most narcissistic acts a person can undertake. It’s all about passing on their genes, solidifying their love, living out their fantasies of a family. The well-being of the child isn’t a concern. They only want it to be healthy so that it’s easier to take care of.

Are you surprised? Having children is one of the most narcissistic acts a person can undertake. It’s all about passing on their genes, solidifying their love, living out their fantasies of a family. The well-being of the child isn’t a concern. They only want it to be healthy so that it’s easier to take care of.
It's very possible many couples haven't worked out coitus leads to pregnancy.

I overheard to health care workers say as much.

It's very possible many couples haven't worked out coitus leads to pregnancy.

I overheard to health care workers say as much.
Most kids aren’t planned. Not by the man, anyway.

no bro eugenic is bad,, bad bad bad

99.99% of parents are like that and that's why Antinatalism is the only answer.

Mallu manlet? That's not possible :feelssus::feelssus: How tall are you?
around your height mallu manlets def exist bro I think Indians in general getting taller nowadays in cities and such

around your height mallu manlets def exist bro I think Indians in general getting taller nowadays in cities and such
Only mallus are getting taller. Mallus and Tamils are tall :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

:yes: :yes: :yes: Give parenting license only to ones who have top tier genetics. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
if everyone has top tier genetics then noone has top tier genetics. we have to exist for the universal balance

wild to me how many of y’all just so nonchalantly talk about these topics with your parents

Wym? You were definitely there when anandkonda was spamming his caste-bait against me
Oh I thought that @/Trannydestroyer had beef with you kek.

And yeah, that shit he did along with how he derailed the "No White Uprising" thread is kekfuel, even if it is annoying

Up until recently I always coped to myself saying that I dont blame my parents for birthing me because both of them are kind of dumb

but then I remembered this time I asked my mum why she even had me and she said some shit along the lines of “because I wanted to share life with you”

And then I think of when both of my parents have told me about thier life experience

Both of them had enough bad experiences in life to where they should of realised that life is just suffering for the most part

So they wanted to share suffering with me

I really dont understand how anyone who has suffered at all in life would choose to have children

I was saying to my mum the other day even if I got into the perfect relationship with my ideal girl and she told me she would end the relationship if we didnt have kids that I would leave her because I dont want to force another person into this shit

And she genuinely got angry at me

These people really dont think through anything they just follow their selfish primal instincts they dont think if it will cause you or anyone else suffering they just do it cause they are programmed to

These people really dont think through anything they just follow their selfish primal instincts they dont think if it will cause you or anyone else suffering they just do it cause they are programmed to
:yes: :yes: :yes: Parents are our biggest enemies.

Normies don’t think about this stuff. They just know someone makes their peepee hard or vagina wet and want to fuck.

Normies don’t think about this stuff. They just know someone makes their peepee hard or vagina wet and want to fuck.
They typically don't but multiple big failures in life has forced my dad to come to terms with the blackpill. Plus I've openly discussed the blackpill and genetics with him.

They typically don't but multiple big failures in life has forced my dad to come to terms with the blackpill. Plus I've openly discussed the blackpill and genetics with him.
What kind of failures?

What kind of failures?
1. Me being incel and NEET.
2. My mom being a bedridden burdensome anxious health nut psycho.
3. Stagnation in life and lack of future prospects.