Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t think there will ever be a revolution or civil war in America.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
I don’t think there will be a revolution or civil war in our lifetime. Men are too soy , fat and lazy. They’re complacent watching Nigball while eating goyslop pizza. From what I can see men don’t have the will or drive to do anything and are fine living as peasants. Everyone is pointing out all these issues on social media but don’t do anything about it. Also most men are getting brutally life mogged by toilets and they just cant see it.

There will be no incel uprising.
The West is not falling.

Incels will die alone.

It nevER began.

There will be no incel uprising.
The West is not falling.

Incels will die alone.

It nevER began.
The west has already fallen just look around us

revolutions happen when the people lose comfort
the reason czechoslovaks didn't (violently) resist the 1968 soviet intervention is because most of them lived comfortable middle class lives and no one wants to give up stability to live in the trenches

revolutions happen when the people lose comfort
the reason czechoslovaks didn't (violently) resist the 1968 soviet intervention is because most of them lived comfortable middle class lives and no one wants to give up stability to live in the trenches
Normies will follow the orders of whatever government will allow them to live comfortable lives. This is how the NSDAP liberated Germany, and this is how Golden Dawn briefly liberated Greece. The people lost their comforts, so they looked to the people who would reinstate them.

Those second amendment copers will do nothing and continue larping.

I don’t think there will be a revolution or civil war in our lifetime. Men are too soy , fat and lazy. They’re complacent watching Nigball while eating goyslop pizza. From what I can see men don’t have the will or drive to do anything and are fine living as peasants. Everyone is pointing out all these issues on social media but don’t do anything about it. Also most men are getting brutally life mogged by toilets and they just cant see it.
Civil wars and revolution never happens in a country where the average citizen lives such a lavish and comfortable life(in comparison to almost everywhere on earth).

We need a incel uprsing or a new happening (in minecraft ofc)

Back in 1810 men would take up arms against the government because taxation increased 0.1%. But like you said, nowadays men are too soy. Nothing will ever happen because nothing ever happens