Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I find it hilarious, that some sfcel weebs will hate on Arabs, but have no problem ascending with a Noodlewhore.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
I have already mentioned this a lot of times, but I'll let the pictures speak

"Inferior shitskin Arabs"

IMG 20240509 191916
IMG 20240509 192009IMG 20240509 191928IMG 20240509 191957

IMG 20240509 191938
Vs 'Honorary Aryans'(koreans and filipinas)
IMG 20240509 192733
IMG 20240509 193017IMG 20240509 193032IMG 20240509 192800

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@Made in Heaven

I think they are hating on Arab men and not Arab foids

I think they are hating on Arab men and not Arab foids
Most sfcels want to keep their bloodlines pure. So they're hypocrites, since, they make exemptions for Asians

Most sfcels want to keep their bloodlines pure. So they're hypocrites, since, they make exemptions for Asians
Most sfcels are too ugly to get a white woman, thats why they often have black foids or other ethnic foids as gf

Most sfcels are too ugly to get a white woman, thats why they often have black foids or other ethnic foids as gf
And they also know that black, Hispanics and Arabs are harder to get. So they make it look like Asians are an alternative to white foids(they lighten their skin and fraud a lot, I have already gone over that) and portray arabs as brown ugly shitskins to cope.

@DarkStarDown

And they also know that black, Hispanics and Arabs are harder to get. So they make it look like Asians are an alternative to white foids(they lighten their skin and fraud a lot, I have already gone over that) and portray arabs as brown ugly shitskins to cope.
Nah I gotta disagree bro. We all have our preferences and a lot of men like cute Asian girls.

Brown nipples are disgusting, don't like noodle foids.

Sands are just better looking niggers.

Arab women are proud virgin traditional muslimahs who only submit to Allah and their husband, they're not going to touch any degenerate poor white with a 7 feet pole, proud to be a Muslim

Arab women are proud virgin traditional muslimahs who only submit to Allah and their husband, they're not going to touch any degenerate poor white with a 7 feet pole, proud to be a Muslim
Imagine pretending that whores won’t be whoreish when given a choice. I’m Muslim but every hijabi I’ve ever known was a promiscuous hypergamous whore. A piece of cloth on a foids head can’t change her nature, though Islam tries and it works if the rest of the society is Islamic.

Imagine pretending that whores won’t be whoreish when given a choice. I’m Muslim but every hijabi I’ve ever known was a promiscuous hypergamous whore. A piece of cloth on a foids head can’t change her nature, though Islam tries and it works if the rest of the society is Islamic.
Please tell me that's a girl on your profile pic/GIF whatever

It's the "war on terror" jew brainrot

Nah I gotta disagree bro. We all have our preferences and a lot of men like cute Asian girls.
Show me good looking asian women without surgeries or makeup

which is still hypocritical and stupid af

This is your average Arab woman. Usually fat and have moustache too. Besides there's a good chance their family kill both of you if you ever touch her, not that I ever had the opportunity. Average Asian foid looks better. Nothing wrong with bleaching if you have no other options, just try to keep it discreet and don't get them pregnant.

Last edited:
View attachment 1156383
This is your average Arab woman. Usually fat and have moustache too. Besides there's a good chance their family kill both of you if you ever touch her, not that I ever had the opportunity. Average Asian foid looks better. Nothing wrong with bleaching if you have no other options, just try to keep it discreet and don't get them pregnant.
another white nationalist that doesnt want to follow his own rules

What rules nigga there is no rulebook.
I bet you praise WMAF couples but you hate BMWF couples. you only hate racemixxing if its a white woman with an ethnic

I bet you praise WMAF couples but you hate BMWF couples. you only hate racemixxing if its a white woman with an ethnic
Since women are the gatekeepers of sex that is indeed more disgusting to me because she actually had the choice while a white guy with some asian foid probably was just desperate. But I speak out against both of them, if you're a Chad and get to pick between a 6/10 white foid and a 9/10 gook you should pick the white foid.

View attachment 1156383
Still much better looking then, gooks

View attachment 1156383
That's an indian woman you stupid fuckwad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And no, Mediterean women are FAR hairer than Arab women

That's an indian woman you stupid fuckwad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1156478
It's funny because, she looks much better then, noodles. Just shows that even Indians are better looking. But I couldn't really tell properly because, of the burqa.
Funny, how they have to lie to prove that noodles are better looking.

Last edited:
Average Asian foid looks better.
@Made in Heaven post the picture of the fucking flat-faced noodlewhores on stock photos kek. The one where you can see her opposite eye from her side profile. And the WMAF monkey memes

It's funny because, she looks much better then, noodles. Just shows that even Indians are better looking. But I couldn't really tell properly because, of the burqa.
Curryfoids DO mog noodlewhores. Average noodlewhores are even uglier than sheboons, maybe top % noodlewhores are hotter than top % curryfoids/sheboons but im talking about the average.

while a white guy with some asian foid probably was just desperate.
Personally, I think wmaf couples are disgusting, because, the white male, even though, he might be sub5 is cucking his bloodline .mixed arab white children usually, come out as white passing. But most sfcels would be disgusted by those couples, but have no problem with Asian foids because, you have a soft spot for them. And don't bullshit, it has nothing to do with how safe and devloped their countries are, The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, bharain etc.. are Also 1st World countries and are very safe, yet, everyone downplays arab achievements.

Also, if brown Arab ls Can build such good cities, so can whiter arabs in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc.. but whites have never given us space to develope, my country Lebanon was Called the "Paris of the East" before, Kikes arrived in Palestine (aided by whites) and kicked out the Palestinians, who then, came here, and that lead to the downfall of Lebanon. Face it, you only like noodles because, "Muh fuhrer" called them 'honorary Aryans' and because, they open their legs for white men, so you make up a bunch of bs, to prove why the least causacaoid foids are caucasian, so you don't feel guilty about pursuing them.

Yep, and she's wearing hijab, everyone knows ALOT of a woman's facial beauty is in her hair.
@Made in Heaven post the picture of the fucking flat-faced noodlewhores on stock photos kek. The one where you can see her opposite eye from her side profile. And the WMAF monkey memes
I don't know what picture you're talking about exactly, but I do have this saved. Although to be fair, this is clearly a jungle gook and not a korean/jap. The man is irish btw JFL!!!!

You're asian right, is it EVER possible for an asian woman to look like this naturally?

Curryfoids DO mog noodlewhores. Average noodlewhores are even uglier than sheboons, maybe top % noodlewhores are hotter than top % curryfoids/sheboons but im talking about the average.
Light skinned Indian woman do mog the average Asian woman, but I think the top percent of Asian women are better than the average indian. The main thing asian women have that white men seem to like is low body hair, no body odor, and child-like bodies.

You're asian right, is it EVER possible for an asian woman to look like this naturally?
She is frauding hard. However, I have seen chinese girls who looked decently attractive naturally when I went back to rural China. But that was like 1 in 100 and only in rural areas. In urban areas they fraud hard using fakeup.

She is frauding hard. However, I have seen chinese girls who looked decently attractive naturally when I went back to rural China. But that was like 1 in 100 and only in rural areas. In urban areas they fraud hard using fakeup.
It's always so difficult to tell whether asian women are frauding or not, I mean, I have a cousin myself who looks like this, just with a pointer nose, double eyelids and thicker eyebrows, but she is an IRAQI with some turk blood, so idk how a chinese can look like that

Although to be fair, this is clearly a jungle gook and not a korean/jap. The man is
Jungle gooks are the only ones who act likr complete whores infront, of whites. Japs and Korean women have much higher standards, it's funny because, most sub5 whites forget that they will only be able to get Jungle gooks, and not Japs/Koreans those are much harder to get. Japanese are ones who look a little more attractive, they're absolutely, mog Korean noodles. The only advantage, korean noodles have over jungle gooks is their skin colour.

Light skinned Indian woman do mog the average Asian woman, but I think the top percent of Asian women are better than the average indian. The main thing asian women have that white men seem to like is low body hair, no body odor, and child-like bodies.
Light skin Indian women are super rare I have only seen a couple where I live and only one of them was hot, the other smelled like shit.

It's always so difficult to tell whether asian women are frauding or not, I mean, I have a cousin myself who looks like this, just with a pointer nose, double eyelids and thicker eyebrows, but she is an IRAQI with some turk blood, so idk how a chinese can look like that

View attachment 1156524
Yeah, that's how they get into a whitu man's pants. Even we can't tell properly, but vast majority of them fraud hard, the children won't look anything like this

Last edited:
The top % Asian women might mog the average Indian foid, but certainly, not the top % of Indian women, who look like Arabs/Iranians.

View attachment 1156524
99.99% of noodlewhores, upon taking their makeup off, look WORSE than the jungle gook you posted earlier

99.99% of noodlewhores, upon taking their makeup off, look WORSE than the jungle gook you posted earlier
My mom has always hated Asian women, she always calls them sluts and frauders. Looks like she was right.

View attachment 1156478
She looks exactly like all the towelheads in my country. Most of them being either Turkish or Moroccan and I don't bother too ask which one they are.
Personally, I think wmaf couples are disgusting, because, the white male, even though, he might be sub5 is cucking his bloodline .mixed arab white children usually, come out as white passing. But most sfcels would be disgusted by those couples, but have no problem with Asian foids because, you have a soft spot for them. And don't bullshit, it has nothing to do with how safe and devloped their countries are, The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, bharain etc.. are Also 1st World countries and are very safe, yet, everyone downplays arab achievements.
Why would you want white guys to sleep with your women, if I were you i'd be happy that whites aren't trying to take your women from you.
Also, if brown Arab ls Can build such good cities, so can whiter arabs in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc.. but whites have never given us space to develope, my country Lebanon was Called the "Paris of the East" before, Kikes arrived in Palestine (aided by whites) and kicked out the Palestinians, who then, came here, and that lead to the downfall of Lebanon. Face it, you only like noodles because, "Muh fuhrer" called them 'honorary Aryans' and because, they open their legs for white men, so you make up a bunch of bs, to prove why the least causacaoid foids are caucasian, so you don't feel guilty about pursuing them.
I just prefer asian looks, their personalities and generally they just seem more civilized. Honestly I think I've never coomed to a arab foid in my life. Maybe it's the headscarfs you make them wear and the fact they're pregnant 24/7 but my dick just doesn't care about them. And yes the fact that they seem more willing to mix with whites than arabs and their brothers/nephews aren't gonna stab me to dead afterwards helps as well.

At the end of the day: I'm not fucking any of them, so it doesn't matter. I don't have a horse in this race.

I just prefer asian looks
That's disgusting man. The ancient Chinese also thought the same way, and that's why modern-day rice men are so subhuman.

Why would you want white guys to sleep with your women, if I were you i'd be happy that whites aren't trying to take your women from you
This thread was about how some sfcels act like all arab women are ugly, while, acting like Asian women, all looked like the ones in Anime.

Jungle gooks are the only ones who act likr complete whores infront, of whites. Japs and Korean women have much higher standards, it's funny because, most sub5 whites forget that they will only be able to get Jungle gooks, and not Japs/Koreans those are much harder to get. Japanese are ones who look a little more attractive, they're absolutely, mog Korean noodles. The only advantage, korean noodles have over jungle gooks is their skin colour.
Japs are the best because they're Jomon, But turks still mog all other rice races
Light skin Indian women are super rare I have only seen a couple where I live and only one of them was hot, the other smelled like shit.
I'm talking about the bollywood-looking type. Or paki foids, alot of them look good and they're technically indian
That's hard to believe tbh.
She looks exactly like all the towelheads in my country. Most of them being either Turkish or Moroccan and I don't bother too ask which one they are.
She looks nothing like an Arab, you're just a dumbfuck

I just prefer asian looks, their personalities and generally they just seem more civilized. Honestly I think I've never coomed to a arab foid in my life. Maybe it's the headscarfs you make them wear and the fact they're pregnant 24/7 but my dick just doesn't care about them. And yes the fact that they seem more willing to mix with whites than arabs and their brothers/nephews aren't gonna stab me to dead afterwards helps as well.
None of this has to do with genetics, generecombination, or phenotypical traits, which is objective metric. You are just talking about your personal feelings.

I mean, FFS, even asian hate their own feartures, but sure my nigger, whatever you say.

That's hard to believe tbh.
Well their skin is just as disgusting, their face is just as flat, maybe some of them have a slightly higher nose bridge but those always have a horseface at the same time, etc etc

She looks nothing like an Arab, you're just a dumbfuck
Then she looks like a Turk, honestly to me sandniggers pretty much all look the same except maybe a few shades browner here or there.

None of this has to do with genetics, generecombination, or phenotypical traits, which is objective metric. You are just talking about your personal feelings.
Okay, did I claim otherwise?

That's disgusting man. The ancient Chinese also thought the same way, and that's why modern-day rice men are so subhuman.
So many chances to mix with Arabs/Iranians and your ancestors fucked it all up. And now, noodlewhores are complete sluts. while ricecels are studyceling, things could have been so different if they made the right choice.