Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my "friend"

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I swear to god this nigga is so unreliable and such a liar its unreal. We were planning to do a trip this weekend and i told him we book the hotel togtether via Discord. He keeps saying since days that he will call me but every time he has a excuse. Either he is too tired from work or he was too busy with whateverthefuckknows. Im convinced he is a pathological liar. I like him and i can relate to him on many levels but his unreliability makes me hate him. I wish i could easily cut him off but he is pretty much the only social, non family contact i have. If i would be a normie i could have a reliable friend group and there would always be someone down to do something.

Ditch her ass

He's not your friend if you hate him.

His priorities is with a Foid he is simping for

His priorities is with a Foid he is simping for
He is KHHV truecel and he doesnt have contacts to any non family members foids

Don't leave your only non-family contact you'll regret it.

Don't leave your only non-family contact you'll regret it.
Its really a tough situation. On the one hand, he is all i have, on the other hand i hate it that he decides everything last minute and is extremely unreliable

Its really a tough situation. On the one hand, he is all i have, on the other hand i hate it that he decides everything last minute and is extremely unreliable
Then he's just unreliable. It's shit, but it's still better than nothing. Life is brutal for us

Oh, man, yep I know a guy exactly like this.- Exactly.- Doesn't want to plan anything in advance, and even if he does, he frequently is missing-in-action when the day comes.

And yes, sometimes he suddenly demands that I do something with him right at that moment, with no notice, and that I should cancel whatever I might have going on, smh

Doesn't want to plan anything in advance, and even if he does, he frequently is missing-in-action when the day comes.
That's a foid trait by the way.

Unreliability and thoughtlessness, are very common these days.

Don't get me started on lack of initiative....

Oh, man, yep I know a guy exactly like this.- Exactly.- Doesn't want to plan anything in advance, and even if he does, he frequently is missing-in-action when the day comes.

And yes, sometimes he suddenly demands that I do something with him right at that moment, with no notice, and that I should cancel whatever I might have going on, smh
I hate these people with such a passion. Is it so hard for these people to make up their minds for once in their life and just say that they dont have time instead of saying muh we will see

Unreliability and thoughtlessness, are very common these days.

Don't get me started on lack of initiative....
I'll demand from him that he will pay for 60% of the costs instead of 50/50, thats the least he owes me for being an asshole. Lets see how he will react

he just needs his alone time :soy::soy::soy:

I swear to god this nigga is so unreliable and such a liar its unreal. We were planning to do a trip this weekend and i told him we book the hotel togtether via Discord. He keeps saying since days that he will call me but every time he has a excuse. Either he is too tired from work or he was too busy with whateverthefuckknows. Im convinced he is a pathological liar. I like him and i can relate to him on many levels but his unreliability makes me hate him. I wish i could easily cut him off but he is pretty much the only social, non family contact i have. If i would be a normie i could have a reliable friend group and there would always be someone down to do something.
okay ? people get busy dumb ass.. and 80 percent of social media planned shit never happens.

Same. Only have one friend. He's pretty much the same as me but 2 inches taller and never had a gf. Sometimes he'll make fun of my looks

I'll demand from him that he will pay for 60% of the costs instead of 50/50, thats the least he owes me for being an asshole. Lets see how he will react
Way to assert bro!