Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I scared the shit out of a lanklet chad today

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

“Don’t look at me! I’m fuckin’ ugly!”
★★★★
For context, I'm a fairly heavyset guy. Combine that with having a bit of an anger issue, I'm not the scariest guy at my school but apparently I'm scarier than I initially believed.

>be me
>done with testing, brain is fried like a chicken leg at a soul food restaurant
>get basic bitch lunch, the cheeseburger is the main protagonist
>put plate down, go to grab baggie of treats from locker
>that skinny e-boy faggot I've posted about before swipes it right off the plate while I'm gone
>come back, pissed
>ask him to give it back
>"Go get a salad!"
>grab my can of iced tea and threaten to crack it over his head if he doesn't give me my fucking cheeseburger
>he says that he'll beat the fuck out of me with very little confidence in his voice
>turns to his gf and says that "he's mad"
>gives me my cheeseburger and hides his face in his gf for the rest of the period

Felt good knocking that faggot down a peg. I'm gonna gymmaxx over the summer so if I ever DO end up having to beat that tall, lanky faggot up, I won't risk getting humiliated.

Based. Fuck bullies and assholes.

Why the fuck would he just take your food? Is he sadistic?

All tall flags are pussies from what I’ve seen irl. They always talk shit but they’ve never been in a fight lmao

If Tyrone was your friend, he would’ve beaten the shit out of this guy there.

For context, I'm a fairly heavyset guy. Combine that with having a bit of an anger issue, I'm not the scariest guy at my school but apparently I'm scarier than I initially believed.

>be me
>done with testing, brain is fried like a chicken leg at a soul food restaurant
>get basic bitch lunch, the cheeseburger is the main protagonist
>put plate down, go to grab baggie of treats from locker
>that skinny e-boy faggot I've posted about before swipes it right off the plate while I'm gone
>come back, pissed
>ask him to give it back
>"Go get a salad!"
>grab my can of iced tea and threaten to crack it over his head if he doesn't give me my fucking cheeseburger
>he says that he'll beat the fuck out of me with very little confidence in his voice
>turns to his gf and says that "he's mad"
>gives me my cheeseburger and hides his face in his gf for the rest of the period

Felt good knocking that faggot down a peg. I'm gonna gymmaxx over the summer so if I ever DO end up having to beat that tall, lanky faggot up, I won't risk getting humiliated.
Good, get buff and beat the shit out of that faggot. Give in to your anger and psychopathmaxx.