Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I have found the biggest Nigger cope channel.

@Confessor look at shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

"OMG This video should be in Every school in America. As a White Female I never Learned any of this in school. The government has suppressed Black people for so long in our country. We dont give our Black Children anything to look up to, these are important people in our history and we should know about them. Thank you for sharing this. Liz California"

JBB is law

Why don't blacks try to take credit for this site? Master co-created incels.co and he's actually black

"OMG This video should be in Every school in America. As a White Female I never Learned any of this in school. The government has suppressed Black people for so long in our country. We dont give our Black Children anything to look up to, these are important people in our history and we should know about them. Thank you for sharing this. Liz California"

JBB is law
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Sheieeet

JBB is law
Dem whypipo be ruinin our livez mang. Fr fr no cap.

Tbh all of this is part of a bigger plan. Negros hate seeing non negroes as their inferiority is made plain. That's why they wish to breed us out. Off course no one in their rights minds would breed with a low iq ape so they must convince us they aren't apes. Everything a nigger does is to gain access to non nigger communities.

This can't be real.

Real life Wakanda!

LIFEFUEL FOR WAKANDACELS!

YIBAMBE! YIBAMBE!

"People need to realize, we all need each other! All inventors need to be recognized!"

Tumblr no75uz8LJa1usakfzo1 640

t.

Tbh all of this is part of a bigger plan. Negros hate seeing non negroes as their inferiority is made plain. That's why they wish to breed us out. Off course no one in their rights minds would breed with a low iq ape so they must convince us they aren't apes. Everything a nigger does is to gain access to non nigger communities.
Nailed it. They absolutely, hate the fact that they have no history. Any kingdom they have had, Arabs helped them set it up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back