Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want a white woman so badly

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
Especially blondes

No blondes for you

@Lizard King @TheGoodGuy

based anakin cels

Filthy poop skin curry. Dont dilute the Aryan gene pool. Stay breeding your own baboon women with body hair and bad odor

Like all races of women alike...they dnt want sub 5s....white...black..asian...arab...doesn't matter...latina...they are all in cohoots against sub 5 males...sorry if ur 1000 year Reich dream has been deflated...black pill trumps above all..

It's dumb to think of women solely on race...they are all equally cum dumps and toilets for chads and tyrones...Rodrigos...etc...it's almost on the level as chad worship when an incel does such

Over for shitskins

Filthy poop skin curry. Dont dilute the Aryan gene pool. Stay breeding your own baboon women with body hair and bad odor
Yea these asians are so fucking annoying

if you think 7 inches is big that says a lot about you

Keep projecting your small dick struggles
Well according to studies it is. What happened to muh Asian intelligence? :feelskek:

You're hapa you have a chance, just looksmax and fraud pheno hard

He's describing the Latina foid too. All foids are like that especially modern latina Gen Z foids. That's not just only European foids although it's over for Europeans. Latina foids from my experience Colombian ones are like that @Logic55

Last edited:
You're hapa you have a chance, just looksmax and fraud pheno hard
I dont have any white features other than eye area but my brows are high set like asians so its not really white passing

I want any woman of any race to love me but they all hate me and I'm a white boy so there it is jbw doesn't exist
or u need to approaching more foid for jbw. for jbw theory to be true it doesnt mean it would work on every foid, it just statistical number on how likely it would be, sometimes u simply need more numbers