Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to fuck my classmate oneitis foid

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★
She is so tall :ahegao: (6’1) and has long legs. But she is flat :feelsbadman: but she has long legs :ahegao:

She is so tall :ahegao: (6’1) and has long legs. But she is flat :feelsbadman: but she has long legs :ahegao:
You want a 6’1” woman? :giga: Are you trying to get dominated by her? I’m 6 feet tall and would want a woman no taller than me, or else it would feel wrong.

You want a 6’1” woman? :giga: Are you trying to get dominated by her? I’m 6 feet tall and would want a woman no taller than me, or else it would feel wrong.
I am 6’1. But she is so fucking gorgeous omg why did you remind me I am going to coom now :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

I am 6’1. But she is so fucking gorgeous omg why did you remind me I am going to coom now :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
Ok. I guess it’s alright then as long as you are the same height. I will leave you alone so you can go coom now. :feelskek:

Ok. I guess it’s alright then as long as you are the same height. I will leave you alone so you can go coom now. :feelskek:
Want to see her?! She is so tall and she has long legs and small tits :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao: Omg my blood pressure is too high please help me :feelstastyman:

Want to see her?! She is so tall and she has long legs and small tits :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao: Omg my blood pressure is too high please help me :feelstastyman:
Sure, I’d like to see what she looks like

She’s probably a height nazi, Barney Calhoun Should shoot her to death (half life blue shift remake)

Long legs and small tits :feelsohh::ahegao::feelstastyman: Send me some pictures of this slut :ahegao: Make some screepshots of your female schoolmates pls :ahegao::feelstastyman:

double oneitiscuck
No she is no longer my oneitis! I saw her hugging with this 5’11 pretty boy, he looks like a feminine version of Boyd Holbrook! :feelsmega:(By feminine I mean high facial harmony)