Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was called a incel in real life (Chinese version)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I was called a incel irl by a foid. I was called a "straight man" which does not refer to the sexual orientation, but belief.

It fits me perfectly tbh, this term actually has very much similarities with poljaks.

Coined by the users of Chinese social networks Douban and Weibo in mid-2014, it refers to conservative men who unapologetically uphold traditional patriarchical values and belittle women's movement and gender equality, and are usually nationalistic and variably hostile to foreigners and ethnic minorities. The term originated from mainland China.[3] It became popular in 2015 when scholar Zhou Guoping was accused of having the syndrome after a Weibo post.[4] However in recent years, the use of the term has been accused of misandry and is met with significant backlash on social media with counter-insults like "feminist cancer" (Chinese: 女权癌, the Chinese equivalent of "feminazi") or "feminist whore" (Chinese: 女权婊, implying Chinese feminists tend to only criticize Chinese men harshly but behave rather warmly towards foreign men). The Chinese feminist movement is also vilified as "field feminism" (Chinese: 田园女权, a portmanteau of "field dog" 田园犬 and "feminism") to denigrate feminists as barking extremists.[5]

I do not deny the term. I embrace it. In fact, this term sounds too mild; I wish I was called "Taliban" or "Nazi" instead.

You seem like a Maoist to be
Maoism wreck the nation. I don't deny that overly exploitative institutions need to be overthrown, but his idea is literally anarchy which destroys the society.

The only good thing was mass mobilization which can give everyone a common goal and improves social cohesion.

I've never been called "incel" irl, but definitely other names. I remember at work, this had to have been back in 2016-ish(?) and I remember hanging out at this bookstore at a mall that was close to my workplace that I'd frequent a lot, especially before work, so I could get my own work done - I had headphones in listening to some metal, while unbeknownst to me a "pop" sound was heard throughout the store and mall itself, so all of a sudden the crowd was running and I was confused, until some lady tapped me and said "gun", which then I realized what was happening, so I got out of there quick. Anyways, I went to work and didn't think too much of the incident other than that it was a fluke or some shit.

People at work were already talking about it by the time I got there and were speculating on who shot the gun and where, so I decided to chime in and tell them that I was there when it happened and left soon after. Didn't take more than a few seconds before all the eyes in the room were glued on me and obvious gaslighting / speculation were on me.. just because I was a "weird" kid at the time... still kinda am, ngl. One of the waitresses called me a "school shooter" in front of everyone toward me while laughing, which btw, she's a 50-something yr old woman who is making accusations like a fucking child... which just proves females never mature (nor are expected to).

So yah... being called "school shooter", even if just jokingly, is fucking bad.... and reputation breaking as well.

i wish someone called me "literally hitla" irl

Oh ok. I always thought that China was the promised land, especially for the JBW.
Did you try to go to the mainland to try to statusmax thanks to you being from HK?

Oh ok. I always thought that China was the promised land, especially for the JBW.
Did you try to go to the mainland to try to statusmax thanks to you being from HK?
he could just go to any SEA shithole but he prefers to cry about muh JBW

I've never been called "incel" irl, but definitely other names. I remember at work, this had to have been back in 2016-ish(?) and I remember hanging out at this bookstore at a mall that was close to my workplace that I'd frequent a lot, especially before work, so I could get my own work done - I had headphones in listening to some metal, while unbeknownst to me a "pop" sound was heard throughout the store and mall itself, so all of a sudden the crowd was running and I was confused, until some lady tapped me and said "gun", which then I realized what was happening, so I got out of there quick. Anyways, I went to work and didn't think too much of the incident other than that it was a fluke or some shit.

People at work were already talking about it by the time I got there and were speculating on who shot the gun and where, so I decided to chime in and tell them that I was there when it happened and left soon after. Didn't take more than a few seconds before all the eyes in the room were glued on me and obvious gaslighting / speculation were on me.. just because I was a "weird" kid at the time... still kinda am, ngl. One of the waitresses called me a "school shooter" in front of everyone toward me while laughing, which btw, she's a 50-something yr old woman who is making accusations like a fucking child... which just proves females never mature (nor are expected to).

So yah... being called "school shooter", even if just jokingly, is fucking bad.... and reputation breaking as well.
Brutal. They can't keep calling someone a dog and act all surprised when he bites. :feelsdevil:

he could just go to any SEA shithole but he prefers to cry about muh JBW
How am I crying about jbw? I seldomly blame any particular races. I understnd the socioeconomic conditions behind sexpatting, and it's not only whites doing it.

Also, like I said, I ascending through sexpatting or locally, will not mean anything to the whole situation.

Does Chinese blackpill vernacular exist?

How am I crying about jbw? I seldomly blame any particular races. I understnd the socioeconomic conditions behind sexpatting, and it's not only whites doing it.

Also, like I said, I ascending through sexpatting or locally, will not mean anything to the whole situation.
i see might was bit to harsh on you

i know that not only whites doing it, myself know black and koreans doing it in poland

Does Chinese blackpill vernacular exist?
Probably, but I'm not too sure. The thing is, similar shit develop in parallel independently of each other (wirh their own twists) in similar situations

i guess gender war also happening in china, brutal ngl

Based chinese for fighting back