Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you believe that crock of shit JBW where has your common sense gone?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I geniunely feel embarassed I used to believe JBW because of my lack of common sense, everywhere you go there is proof JBW is a lie and here are some resources JBW is a complete crock of shit that is outdated

Patterns of perceived attractiveness ratings for faces of different races and different

Or JFL even lookup "white mother"

To add some spice, users would encourage currycels to geomaxx to India for an arranged marriage for a foid that wont love them back while the same thing can be said for black people on this forum to geomaxx to the US even though JBB is universal because everywhere you go the evidence is just humilatingly everywhere.

Being retarded and proud of it, that's you.

Race determines everything in life. Your family. Your personality. Your phenotype. Your facial features. Your height. Your tendency to murder people. Your EVERYTHING.
But race doesn't matter bro.

Race determines everything in life. Your family. Your personality. Your phenotype. Your facial features. Your height. Your tendency to murder people. Your EVERYTHING.
i would trade my white skin to be NT

JBW indeed isn't real

JBW has no inherent attraction, yes attractive white men get lots of foids. so do attractive black men.

JBW works in SEA because of the social norm that white people = rich and SEA foids see you as a green card to the western world

JBW works in other non-poor foreign countries because they are shown western media that portray the average white man as a giga-chad. show them a balding short recessed white guy and all JBW halos vanish

JBW is a cope peddled by ethnic incels because they can't just say "i'm ugly and that's why im an incel" it's "da white man iz why im incel"

JBW is a cope peddled by ethnic incels because they can't just say "i'm ugly and that's why im an incel" it's "da white man iz why im incel"
If JBW really was true...

Then by that logic not only would half the forum disappear but white people wouldn't be turning into a minority group soon

JBW It's basically a pill that's never been explained. If you are a target among Indonesians, you are probably a mogger and many gooks would want to fuck you.

Being white and ugly in a White community is a permanent celibacy theory.

The same here in Morocconistan where more and more foids and sandnigs are thristing for White skins

Interesting find, saved;).

The talk of symmetries and assymetries reminded me of the study which found that humans can tell just by body odour which people have symmetrical faces and which have assymetrical ones, and that the bodies of symmetrically-faced men start producing less testosterone if they smell assymetrically-faced men, because they aren't a sexual threat to them:worryfeels::fuk:.

Pretty much. A lot of people seem to lowkey cope by making race be the be-all end-all of attractiveness, pretty much claiming that it's not they personally who are unattractive, it's that their entire race is unattractive and so they are pretty much normies. Kinda like the people who cope by saying that it's over unless you're over 7/10 in terms of looks.

Meanwhile, the only thing that would happen if their skin color changed, but they remained the same under-3/10 social outcast manlets that a good portion of this forum seems to be, would be which side of the JBW debate they are a part of on this forum:feelsbadman::shock:.

JBW indeed isn't real

JBW has no inherent attraction, yes attractive white men get lots of foids. so do attractive black men.

JBW works in SEA because of the social norm that white people = rich and SEA foids see you as a green card to the western world

JBW works in other non-poor foreign countries because they are shown western media that portray the average white man as a giga-chad. show them a balding short recessed white guy and all JBW halos vanish

Based

Everything is whitey's fault to them. They have to find some way to blame literally every one of their problems on le evil wypipo.

If you believe in jbw, you're not blackpilled

I geniunely feel embarassed I used to believe JBW because of my lack of common sense, everywhere you go there is proof JBW is a lie and here are some resources JBW is a complete crock of shit that is outdated

View attachment 1159512

Or JFL even lookup "white mother"

To add some spice, users would encourage currycels to geomaxx to India for an arranged marriage for a foid that wont love them back while the same thing can be said for black people on this forum to geomaxx to the US even though JBB is universal because everywhere you go the evidence is just humilatingly everywhere.
Based thread. Should get pinned

There's no JB[race] law.

There's JBA (Just Be Attractive) and JBE (Just Be Exoticmaxxing).

If JBW really was true...

Then by that logic not only would half the forum disappear but white people wouldn't be turning into a minority group soon
exactly

Rice foids being the most attractive is the only thing I disagree with. That sounds like cope

not really, ive seen a ton of reddit posts from noodlewhores that say how much more physically attractive the average white man is compared to asians. its not just to get a green card or betabuxx
I wish. I know not every white person can get laid but truth is every ethnicwhore only wants white normies

JBW is law and backed by science. Being white is the most important attribute in sexual success above both income and height. An Asian male would need to make $250,000 per year to have the same SMV as a 5/10 white guy. The asian guy won't even get love and will just be used as an ATM. Indians have it far worse. Indians can be millionaires and no one would want them.

The only people who deny JBW are stormfrontcels who refuse to racemix. They are volcels. I know 5'3 white drug addicts with 2/10 faces who have girlfriends. I know 6'3 Arab engineers who are incels. Race is everything.

Last edited:
JBW is law and backed by science. Being white is the most important attribute in sexual success above both income and height. An Asian male would need to make $250,000 per year to have the same SMV as a 5/10 white guy. The asian guy won't even get love and will just be used as an ATM. Indians have it dar worse. Indians can be millionaires and no one would want them.

The only people who deny JBW are stormfrontcels who refuse to racemix. They are volcels. I know 5'3 white drug addics with 2/10 faces who have girlfriends. I know 6'3 Arab engineers who are incels. Race is everything.
:blackpill: