Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were chad, how would you deal with envy from other males?

By rawdogging their crushes and gfs ?

Why would you care about others envy in the first place, in that situation?

He is probably scared that someone will do something bad on him , bullying exist that's why

tbh I just want to live a quiet life, blend in with most people, and overall just live a decent life

Probably be apathetic about it

there's a lot of crazy fuckers out there mang
Yep, I have seen a chadlet getting bullied by envious sub5, of course he got bullied cuz he is kinda nice but a little bit annoying sometimes

I dont, I am too self absorbed by my own facial flaws and drowning in depression.

Never even began for me!

And im stuck in one of the "Best countries" In europe, The one that has one of the hottest girls and highest beauty standards, One of those scandinavian countries, Its fucking over, I wish i never was born :feelsbadman:

Yeah when you're on top why would you bother to even care what others think

It would probably feel good to have the tables reversed and everyone feel like they are below me. Right now everyone shits on me like I am some filthy nigger rat.

I'd fucking WALLOW in it. Especially if I can make normies and even old men envy me

Like pigs wallow in mud
democratic party GIF

But before you attack me, it won't ever happen. I am the one who envies chads. I am the one who people of literally all ages joke and talk about

Fuck bitches. Get money.

Chad in 2024 is too busy begging a foid below his looksmatch to not leave him.

Chads are worshipped by people

by smacking her ass :chad:

If i were a chad, i would simply commit to some hqnp stacy and start family with her later on and raise healthy, mogger children, because I find it distasteful how good-looking males pump and dump looksmatches of incel and normie, thus contributing to inceldom.