Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 23 and I still can't drive

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Power is Shooting
★★★★★
Saves you from getting asked for lifts.

Shame. I have no interest or reason to drive. I also have a small fear of ending up in a car accident or running some foid over and getting arrested for life.

Im 36 and cant drive.
Shame. I have no interest or reason to drive. I also have a small fear of ending up in a car accident or running some foid over and getting arrested for life.
It would be nice to have some cheap car, sometimes i dont feel like walking. But like you i have fear of driving. As a kid i got hit by a car and i have a fear crossing the road jfl wheres no stop signs. I would be too indecisive in traffic and cause accidents.

I am 26 and I can't drive. Who cares? You can Uber everywhere and I barely go out so it is not so expensive to pay for Uber a few times a month

Im 36 and cant drive.

It would be nice to have some cheap car, sometimes i dont feel like walking. But like you i have fear of driving. As a kid i got hit by a car and i have a fear crossing the road jfl wheres no stop signs. I would be too indecisive in traffic and cause accidents.
Damn, thirty-six? That's crazy, although if my life continues in the same direction, I could end up the same way. (No offense) Also, when I said shame, I mean same, BTW.

I also agree that it would be nice, in theory, to drive around in a decent, functional car. But the fear and the time it would take to become competent wouldn't be worth it. I have nowhere to go, no friends to pick up or jobs to work, no girls to meet, etc. I haven't been hit before, but there have been close calls before. I think I could have been seriously injured or even died with a couple. And being indecisive in traffic would also be another factor. Not to mention the eye contact...:whatfeels: Jeesh, no thanks.

Outside of going ER by plowing into people what's the point of driving anyways. I got nowhere to go, nobody to see

I did not learn now to drive till my early 20’s either not a big deal.

im still on learners permit