Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: ugly to slightly below average women treat you worse than the attractive ones

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’m not in any way saying that attractive women treat me well. But legit the whole “go for your level” idea is so retarted. The average to uglies give you a worse stank eye than the attractive ones because the attractive ones know you know your ugly.
Its insane. And no they can’t maintain any conversation besides with fags or chad. Or women obviously (chad or dike world after all).

yes the sheboons and the fat hoes always want to start something with me

Beckies are way worse than Stacies, absolutely. It's because they're high-climbers. An average (or less) man talking to an average(or less) woman bugs her to no end because she wants Chad so badly, her looksmatch even talking to her offends her. Becky throws herself at Chad, but Stacy doesn't have to try, so she's a bit nicer to everyone.

Beckies are way worse than Stacies, absolutely. It's because they're high-climbers. An average (or less) man talking to an average(or less) woman bugs her to no end because she wants Chad so badly, her looksmatch even talking to her offends her. Becky throws herself at Chad, but Stacy doesn't have to try, so she's a bit nicer to everyone.
And so why they attack male isolation just shows they are sadists

Attractive females don't even acknowledge me which is preferable to being hated.

Yes, and they try to raise themselves even more by putting us down, acting like they are closer to Stacy smv than they really are.