Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel vs chad weekend

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
Incel
Friday-Came home at 5.30pm after a hard days work, ate shitty takeout lunch from the fridge, drink a bit, watch netflix/ browse internet till sleep

Saturday- wake up late, eat, cope at home all day, help family with chores/ clean the house

Sunday - same as saturday but think of the incoming painful week

Chad
Friday - come home after work,didnt do shit since its the fathers company, ur NT friend group is asking you to go out with them, accept as usual, get ready, shower etc, go out, drink, come home with a foid. Fuck all night

Saturday- wake up, fuck her again, kick her out as she begs for your number, lunch at fancy restaurant, take a drive in your lambo in the afternoon, pick up some foid, take her home to fuck, evening- go out to drink, slay some more

Sunday- wake up, fuck her , kick her out, eat, call the fwb stacy, fuck her all day, eat, sleep.

The incel weekend unironically sounds nicer to me. Just not the incel week.

The incel weekend unironically sounds nicer to me. Just not the incel week.
Yeah, sure I want nothing more than to have sex but chilling at home every weekend isn't that bad if they put it as OP did. I could never spend that much time with friends and family

Incel
Friday-Came home at 5.30pm after a hard days work, ate shitty takeout lunch from the fridge, drink a bit, watch netflix/ browse internet till sleep

Saturday- wake up late, eat, cope at home all day, help family with chores/ clean the house

Sunday - same as saturday but think of the incoming painful week

Chad
Friday - come home after work,didnt do shit since its the fathers company, ur NT friend group is asking you to go out with them, accept as usual, get ready, shower etc, go out, drink, come home with a foid. Fuck all night

Saturday- wake up, fuck her again, kick her out as she begs for your number, lunch at fancy restaurant, take a drive in your lambo in the afternoon, pick up some foid, take her home to fuck, evening- go out to drink, slay some more

Sunday- wake up, fuck her , kick her out, eat, call the fwb stacy, fuck her all day, eat, sleep.
lonely tv land GIF by #Impastor
this is us

meanwhile chad..
Party Partying GIF by Topshelf Records