Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ironing clothes is a giant waste of time and energy

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
For us incels, ironing of clothes is just a giant waste of time and energy. You pick up that thing to burn a shirt, risk getting burnt, for what exactly? To look "good"?

Its not like you're going to Public speaking, its not like wagie clothes are attractive to foids, and let's not forget that the daily "stress" can easily uniron your clothes, or make it look "bad", such as the rain.

Normies have the audacity to care about much green power and the environment, but they do this shit. At 220 something votts, a iron is very powerful and consumes lots of electricity.

qigu4lovtwk91.jpg

never done it myself

I've never ironed clothes in my many years.

It was just a made up chore so that house wives could pretend they were not being lazy fucking the neighbour all day long.

Who still irons their clothes? I've never had crumpled clothes coming out of the washing machine.

I iron my clothing, wear cologne, have nice earrings but none of it matters. I’m black so I grew up idolizing being fresh and materialistic things like that.

I have to iron my clothes for now because, usually I just wear a hoodie over my crumpled shirts
But right now it's so hot here I can't wear hoodies anymore so that leaves me no choice

I iron my clothing, wear cologne, have nice earrings but none of it matters. I’m black so I grew up idolizing being fresh and materialistic things like that.
wearing earrings as a man is just wrong

I remember when I moved out and ironed all my clothes after drying and only after ~6 months I noticed how stupid and pointless it is for a guy like me
you can also hear in his voice he is some 30 to 40 something white trash guy

Last edited: