Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is biology degree good for incels

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
20%
I want to try to go get biology degree but I need to take SAT test. I’m 27 and my parents said they can pay for it is it good to get I like my fish I keep is why I’m interested. I don’t. Know if 78 IQ is enough for it

go for it

also

25425.jpg

no, lots of foids probably

also inceldom discussed
ban incoming

neetdom is best for incels

Yeah it’s a good degree. You can also probably find jobs that are directly related to fish. Aquarium if in a larger city, or maybe fish and wildlife conservation agent if you’re more rural. I also have a friend that goes out on a boat off the coast of Florida and uses sonar to map out where the fish populations are moving to for the state.

The pay might not be the best, but there’s some pretty enjoyable jobs there

Yeah it’s a good degree. You can also probably find jobs that are directly related to fish. Aquarium if in a larger city, or maybe fish and wildlife conservation agent if you’re more rural. I also have a friend that goes out on a boat off the coast of Florida and uses sonar to map out where the fish populations are moving to for the state.

The pay might not be the best, but there’s some pretty enjoyable jobs there
I love scihub.

Thanks bro; hope you’re doing well ❤️
Thank you, you too. I'm a senior but planning to go to university as a biology major.