Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it degenerate to be into landwhales?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★★
As long as they're curvy, I'd smash and then use their ass or tits as a pillow while watching a movie. Of course those who look like amorphous blobs are too much.

As long as they're curvy, I'd smash and then use their ass or tits as a pillow while watching a movie. Of course those who look like amorphous blobs are too much.
same!
not at all!
I love, big, squishy, fertile women! :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
idk why people love thin women. The ass is huge on fat women too.

There's much worse fetishes out there tbh

Morality is subjective, no offence christcucks, the burden of proof is on those that argue from a positive point of view.
So actually anything you personally consider being degenerate is degenerate to you.

Morality is subjective, no offence christcucks, the burden of proof is on those that argue from a positive point of view.
So actually anything you personally consider being degenerate is degenerate to you.
What about coprophilia or vomit swapping? Even those who partake in it must agree that it's absolutely degenerate.

What about coprophilia or vomit swapping? Even those who partake in it must agree that it's absolutely degenerate.
Why? It's a personal fetish. I can't empathise with said people however my inability to understand isn't an indicator that said thing is wrong.

Depends on how big they are.

I'd go to ascend with a landwhale right now but they're still NT normie only at least. I just want to get rid of this shit fuck sexlessness but no, I have to rot on my mattress and get angry at normie shit on the internet.

same!
not at all!
I love, big, squishy, fertile women! :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
idk why people love thin women. The ass is huge on fat women too.

Based and fatpilled. I was at a bar this weekend and there was this fatty with a gigantic round ass and 3 out of 4 of my group would smash her but she has standards and told me I look like her father. It's over. But maybe if I shave my beard I might ascend with her if I meet her again.

Based and fatpilled. I was at a bar this weekend and there was this fatty with a gigantic round ass and 3 out of 4 of my group would smash her but she has standards and told me I look like her father. It's over. But maybe if I shave my beard I might ascend with her if I meet her again.
whats hilarious to me is how both genders larp about this
1. women larp they just want a good guy with nice personality but are giga picky
2. guys always talk shit about how fat women are disgusting and how they have standards but stats show men fuck anything (juggernaut law)

I honestly think men talking shit about fat women is some sort of competition thing. They are trying to push other men out of the competition for the woman by acting like shes trash and not desirable. However, fat women are known to be hornier, better in bed and also great cooks. They are also cleaner than thin women, contrary to popular belief, because they have to be more insecure about being fat.

So yeah, all these dudes saying fatties are eww, they are lying. The data is in, all of you niggas would creampie the shit out of a juicy meatball if you could :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I think its fine, these days we have to take what we can get too.

Fat bitches have issues though, and there will be issues in a relationship with a fat bitch, but if you can get your dick up, most relationships have problems anyway

2. guys always talk shit about how fat women are disgusting and how they have standards but stats show men fuck anything (juggernaut law)

I honestly think men talking shit about fat women is some sort of competition thing. They are trying to push other men out of the competition for the woman by acting like shes trash and not desirable
It's just shameful to admit openly and you will be made fun of for it, its also no status symbol to walk around with an overweight/obese chick
However, fat women are known to be hornier, better in bed and also great cooks.
I feel like it would be the opposite, their hygiene could be complete shit too

I feel like it would be the opposite, their hygiene could be complete shit too

Last edited:
I'd go to ascend with a landwhale right now but they're still NT normie only at least. I just want to get rid of this shit fuck sexlessness but no, I have to rot on my mattress and get angry at normie shit on the internet.
Yeah landwales are our only hope.
whats hilarious to me is how both genders larp about this
1. women larp they just want a good guy with nice personality but are giga picky

I honestly think men talking shit about fat women is some sort of competition thing. They are trying to push other men out of the competition for the woman by acting like shes trash and not desirable. However, fat women are known to be hornier, better in bed and also great cooks. They are also cleaner than thin women, contrary to popular belief, because they have to be more insecure about being fat.

So yeah, all these dudes saying fatties are eww, they are lying. The data is in, all of you niggas would creampie the shit out of a juicy meatball if you could :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I can understand how men find it disgusting, because obesity is unhealthy and markers of bad health are unattractive. Juggernauting is for shameful ONSs but I'm so desperate I'd date one too.

Yeah landwales are our only hope.

I can understand how men find it disgusting, because obesity is unhealthy and markers of bad health are unattractive. Juggernauting is for shameful ONSs but I'm so desperate I'd date one too.
no no, they dont find it disgusting. They are just larping bro.
Their looks literally have no impact on reproductive success

• For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring.
  • Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating. The results for women indicate that attractiveness did not matter
Being fat is also not necessarily a marker of bad health. In some cultures, having a fat wife is a status symbol:

They call Mauritania the land of one million poets — poets who write about, among other things, the ideal woman being big and buxom. So, it's no surprise that as a saying goes here: "The glory of a man is measured by the fatness of his woman." Yes, that's right. Mauritanians, in their odes and songs, glorify obese women.

Many fat people also do not have unhealthy blood markers:

From this perspective, obesity is not a disease. It’s an expression of our genetic inheritance. Studies show that between 20-75% of people who meet the criteria for obesity have no negative health markers.For others who carry ‘excess’ fat along with negative health markers, obesity itself is not the cause of these problems, but a symptom of a larger problem–a standard American diet combined with a sedentary lifestyle.

When obesity started to become recognised as a problem in western societies, it too was blamed on saturated fats. It was not difficult to persuade the public that if we eat fat, we will be fat (this is a trick of the language: we call an overweight person “fat”; we don’t describe a person with a muscular body as “proteiny”). The scientific rationale was also pleasingly simple: a gramme of fat has twice as many calories as a gramme of protein or carbohydrate, and we can all grasp the idea that if a person takes in more calories than she expends in physical activity, the surplus ends up as fat.Simple does not mean right, of course.

It’s difficult to square this theory with the dramatic rise in obesity since 1980, or with much other evidence. In America, average calorific intake increased by just a sixth over that period. In the UK, it actually fell. There has been no commensurate decline in physical activity, in either country – in the UK, exercise levels have increased over the last 20 years. Obesity is a problem in some of the poorest parts of the world, even among communities in which food is scarce.

Controlled trials have repeatedly failed to show that people lose weight on low-fat or low-calorie diets, over the long-term.Those prewar European researchers would have regarded the idea that obesity results from “excess calories” as laughably simplistic. Biochemists and endocrinologists are more likely to think of obesity as a hormonal disorder, triggered by the kinds of foods we started eating a lot more of when we cut back on fat: easily digestible starches and sugars. In his new book, Always Hungry, David Ludwig, an endocrinologist and professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, calls this the “Insulin-Carbohydrate” model of obesity. According to this model, an excess of refined carbohydrates interferes with the self-balancing equilibrium of the metabolic system.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin

Also, exercise has been shown to be terrible for weight loss. Apparently, with the right diet you loose the weight naturally. It's more of a hormone issue. Bad diet = bad hormones which alter metabolism and increase fat build up.

And being thin can also be unhealthy for women:

Women in general have much more bodyfat than men. A woman can have up to 30% bodyfat and not look fat:

I would fuck fat fucking whores

no no, they dont find it disgusting. They are just larping bro.
Their looks literally have no impact on reproductive success

• For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring.
  • Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating. The results for women indicate that attractiveness did not matter
Being fat is also not necessarily a marker of bad health. In some cultures, having a fat wife is a status symbol:

Many fat people also do not have unhealthy blood markers:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin

Also, exercise has been shown to be terrible for weight loss. Apparently, with the right diet you loose the weight naturally. It's more of a hormone issue. Bad diet = bad hormones which alter metabolism and increase fat build up.

And being thin can also be unhealthy for women:

View attachment 1158893

Women in general have much more bodyfat than men. A woman can have up to 30% bodyfat and not look fat:

View attachment 1158896
Nice effortpost. So I guess I'm not degenerate then, good. For me an acceptable landwhale is 50-55% BF. But the study that says 20-75% of fatties are healthy is weird, how can the percentage range be so wide? Obesity starts at 30% BF for women so the ones at 50% must be way unhealthier. There was a wave of fat positive influencers all dying in their 30s of heart attacks recently, they were asking for it.

Nice effortpost. So I guess I'm not degenerate then, good. For me an acceptable landwhale is 50-55% BF. But the study that says 20-75% of fatties are healthy is weird, how can the percentage range be so wide? Obesity starts at 30% BF for women so the ones at 50% must be way unhealthier. There was a wave of fat positive influencers all dying in their 30s of heart attacks recently, they were asking for it.
its not that simple. You can be fat and healthy and fat and unhealthy. It depends on nutrition for example.
The range is super large because most nutrition science is bunk and can not establish a cause-effect relationship between any behavior or food and outcomes. The reason is simply limits in methodology.

In order to definitely prove something causes something, we have to isolate it and show that we can cause it in experiment.
For things like heart disease, that means we literally would have to give people heart disease to prove something causes heart disease.

Look at this clip from professor bart kay, certified nutritonist, at 1:10:24:

View: https://youtu.be/iifuYkPjVWg?t=4224

also this quote from harvard:

But old ideas aren't necessarily good ones, or have much evidence to back them up. This isn't a problem for exercise — or physical activity, the term many researchers prefer because it's more of a catchall. A deluge of studies have documented its health benefits. Many are observational, which always pose the problem of showing associations (people who exercise happen to be healthy) not proof of cause and effect (it's the exercise that makes those people healthy).

Also this quote:

Conflicting nutrition news is nothing new, and I’m here to tell you that isn’t going to change anytime soon. Why is nutrition so hard to pin down? Sure, scientists debate all the time, but generally-accepted theories are commonplace in the core sciences. Why does nutrition advice “flip” around so haphazardly from year to year?

A core message throughout this article has been the increase in proxy distance with complexity. There are large “distances” between a measurement and the thing we think we’re measuring when we choose to study complex phenomena.

Choosing to frame nutrition as a science places an enormous burden of interpretability on the researcher. It also means they require a modeling approach that is commensurate with approximating the complexity observed. As I’ve argued throughout this article, simplistic linear measures fail under complexity because they cannot adequately capture the complexity being studied. This is why algorithmic modeling tackles its most complex challenges using high-dimensional feature spaces and highly intricate, black-block models.

Nutrition researchers use simple, traditional statistical measures that are interpretable. This is the data modeling approach discussed earlier in PART I. But these simple measures are not stable under complexity. Traditional statistics play out inside low-dimensional feature spaces, leveraging simplistic pre-constructed models that are incommensurate with high complexity. The consequence is a measure that is not anchored well to the phenomena being explained.

View: https://seanamcclure.medium.com/intelligence-complexity-and-the-failed-science-of-iq-4fb17ce3f12

Basically, trying to pin down a complex system by reducing it to a few factors will always lead to issues.
Take things like the carnivore diet.

- many people have benefits form it
- they loose weight without exercising
- they eat ZERO vegetables and fruits and yet do not suffer from nutritional deficiencies. This should be impossible, given all current theories.
These are scientists you can look into that have been on a meat-only diet for years now, without any issues:

- Dr. Shawn Baker MD
- Dr. Anthony Chaffee MD
- Amber O'Hearn (not a doctor but an academic)
- Professor Bart Kay (Nutritionist, Physiologist)

My advice to you: Do what makes your body feel good. Personally, I feel my best eating nothing but meat, eggs and fats like butter and lard.
If you are afraid of cholesterol and such, look into people like Dave Feldman.

his website:

Usually, if you feel good = good. I feel like absolute shit on anything but a carnivore diet.

its not that simple. You can be fat and healthy and fat and unhealthy. It depends on nutrition for example.
The range is super large because most nutrition science is bunk and can not establish a cause-effect relationship between any behavior or food and outcomes. The reason is simply limits in methodology.

In order to definitely prove something causes something, we have to isolate it and show that we can cause it in experiment.
For things like heart disease, that means we literally would have to give people heart disease to prove something causes heart disease.

Look at this clip from professor bart kay, certified nutritonist, at 1:10:24:

View: https://youtu.be/iifuYkPjVWg?t=4224

also this quote from harvard:

Also this quote:

View: https://seanamcclure.medium.com/intelligence-complexity-and-the-failed-science-of-iq-4fb17ce3f12

Basically, trying to pin down a complex system by reducing it to a few factors will always lead to issues.
Take things like the carnivore diet.

- many people have benefits form it
- they loose weight without exercising
- they eat ZERO vegetables and fruits and yet do not suffer from nutritional deficiencies. This should be impossible, given all current theories.
These are scientists you can look into that have been on a meat-only diet for years now, without any issues:

- Dr. Shawn Baker MD
- Dr. Anthony Chaffee MD
- Amber O'Hearn (not a doctor but an academic)
- Professor Bart Kay (Nutritionist, Physiologist)

My advice to you: Do what makes your body feel good. Personally, I feel my best eating nothing but meat, eggs and fats like butter and lard.
If you are afraid of cholesterol and such, look into people like Dave Feldman.

his website:

Usually, if you feel good = good. I feel like absolute shit on anything but a carnivore diet.

We can put man into space, but we don't know if meat or eggs are good for you after a century of research, science!
I read about a guy who ate nothing but plain potatoes for a year and he was fine. It's like the body creates most necessary vitamins out of thin air. Even half-starving africans with shitty limited diets of baked crickets and mosquitoes are somehow healthy.

We can put man into space, but we don't know if meat or eggs are good for you after a century of research, science!
I read about a guy who ate nothing but plain potatoes for a year and he was fine. It's like the body creates most necessary vitamins out of thin air. Even half-starving africans with shitty limited diets of baked crickets and mosquitoes are somehow healthy.
100%. If you read the sugar conspiracy article, he also points out how these poor starving populations paradoxically also suffer from obesity.
like how tf are they fat and starving at the same time?
Something doesn't add up. Like I said, listen to your body and do what works. We all have different types of genetics, heritage, natural environment and health issues. Maybe someone from a hotter, greener climate can handle vegetables better idk.

Myself, I have german/eastern european ancestry and I can't not eat fruits and veggies for shit. I can't even handle dairy. And I have autism, which is also associated with gut issues. So I have to cater to that. I am not dogmatic about dieting, people should eat what makes them feel the best. Like, I feel better than ever eating nothing but meat, eggs and fat right now. Skin issues that I suffered from for years are gone.

But if I went to a doctor they would loose their shit and tell me to stop. I should have scurvy at this point.

Nigga i'm a incel i will take anyone who's willing to love me

100%. If you read the sugar conspiracy article, he also points out how these poor starving populations paradoxically also suffer from obesity.
like how tf are they fat and starving at the same time?
Something doesn't add up. Like I said, listen to your body and do what works. We all have different types of genetics, heritage, natural environment and health issues. Maybe someone from a hotter, greener climate can handle vegetables better idk.

Myself, I have german/eastern european ancestry and I can't not eat fruits and veggies for shit. I can't even handle dairy. And I have autism, which is also associated with gut issues. So I have to cater to that. I am not dogmatic about dieting, people should eat what makes them feel the best. Like, I feel better than ever eating nothing but meat, eggs and fat right now. Skin issues that I suffered from for years are gone.

But if I went to a doctor they would loose their shit and tell me to stop. I should have scurvy at this point.
I'm lucky that I can eat literally anything. I had a test done to confirm it. One of the few good perks in my genes. But I'm 25% BF because I'm super lazy and sit at the computer all day.

If you are attracted to obese women then you need to kill yourself as soon as possible

If you are attracted to obese women then you need to kill yourself as soon as possible
Beggars can't be choosers. Funny how everyone loves tits and ass but if it's 30% bigger than average, suddenly it's disgusting.

disgusting and fat bitches are annoying as fuck but you do you..

Beggars can't be choosers. Funny how everyone loves tits and ass but if it's 30% bigger than average, suddenly it's disgusting.
Yeah because at some point it will look disgusting and unaesthetic

yes since you can envision yourself procreating with a mentally ill low impulse control woman

There's nothing worse than getting rejected by a big fat ugly landwhale.

Don't fuck an obese woman. Better to be incel (srs)

i will fuck landwhales if they are 4/10 or above facially

im that desperate and horny

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

it’s lucky. I don’t see how you can be incel if you do. As you should be able to find one to date you.

I, sadly, find them repugnant.

yes it is

landwhales are disgusting beasts that must be culled in the name of godz

you're increasing hypergamy more than it already is if you like them

you're increasing hypergamy more than it already is if you like them
Landwhale wants chad, I want landwhale, nobody gets anything.

Hones
Honestly I’m probably volcel in this instance. I could probably land a fat chick but I just have zero physical attraction to them and the thought of going down on one make a me nauseous. I’ve escort maxxed with normal sized women and my peepee is just barely long enough for that, with fat women you need an even bigger member. I just couldn’t do it.

I’d date a girl who’s a little chubby or slightly overweight, but never a girl who’s 200lbs+