Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's amusing how niggers often fail to detect people mocking them

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Sometimes in a "black history" video or even things involving blacks, there would be comments that mock them in a obvious way or is sarcastic.

But usually these responses would be "OMG THX LUV FROM (insert random African Toyota warlord state) " something like that.

I recalled a video of a Korean "agreeing" with the we wuz Asianz thingy by saying something along the line of the monkey kings (I forgot but it was hilarious); not a single one of them detected the mocking.

Screenshot 20240516 040703

Last edited:
Sometimes in a "black history" video or even things involving blacks, there would be comments that mock them in a obvious way or is sarcastic.

But usually these responses would be "OMG THX LUV FROM (insert random African Toyota warlord state) " something like that.

I recalled a video of a Korean "agreeing" with the we wuz Asianz thingy by saying something along the line of the monkey kings (I forgot but it was hilarious); not a single one of them detected the mocking.

View attachment 1160202
thats my video:dafuckfeels:

View attachment 1160202

View attachment 1160202
Niggers are a joke of a race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back