Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe there is hope: I’ve seen a not-so-attractive, tall white guy with a recessed jaw with an attractive white girl who appears to be younger.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Maybe there is hope: I’ve seen a not-so-attractive, tall white guy (probably 25-28 age range) with a recessed jaw with an attractive white girl who appears to be younger than him (maybe 18-22 age range).

Are younger women/girls more likely to end up with you if you’re at least tall and have a good personality than if you were around the same age as her? Does it seem like women tend to like older guys (guys older than her by 5-8 years, in my estimation)?

How tall do you think he was?

Maybe there is hope: I’ve seen a not-so-attractive, tall white guy (probably 25-28 age range) with a recessed jaw with an attractive white girl who appears to be younger than him (maybe 18-22 age range).

Are younger women/girls more likely to end up with you if you’re at least tall and have a good personality than if you were around the same age as her? Does it seem like women tend to like older guys (guys older than her by 5-8 years, in my estimation)?
he was NT

exception doesn't make the rule. I can believe idiots on looksmax would write something like this, but for mfs on .is to write such retardation is beyond me

First of all, that girl is probably not much better looking than the guy in question. I am willing to bet money she just had a shitton of makeup on or being the horny incel you are thought she was some stacy. Second of all, even if she is, that doesn't really disprove all the suffering and brutal hoops we need to jump to get a girlfriend

And then you woke up

Stopped reading after "tall white guy"

My nieghbour is a black dwarf who is a chemist and has a wife who is normal-sized. He has 6 kids.

"TALL"
luther rage GIF

Nothing "lifefuel" about that

omg blackpill deboonked :soy:

"follow the money...."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back