Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental problems are written in your face

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8699599/How-your-childhood-is-written-in-your-face.html

It's all about early upbringing and childhood. This is why self improvement is a bunch of bullshit.

What the fuck is this bluepill shit? It's ALL ABOUT GENETICS.

Very much possible. Put a poor winner of the lottery in an expensive suit, give him new teeth and a $ 100 haircut and you still see that he has a poverty background. There's just something that gives it away if someone grew up poor, middle class or upper class.

mental problems are written in your _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Try to guess. Hint: It's where everything else is written as well!?

It's unnecessary. Anyone with recordings knows the answer.
Not everyone who's coping better than you, meaning better than a complete mental breakdown into becoming the local ghost haunting a site for broken men, is NT, my mysterious friend. I don't think I will abide your mentally-ill ass trying to deny me the diagnosis I was missing to make sense of myself for the first two decades of my life.

Not everyone who's coping better than you

Claiming to have a diagnosis is not equivalent to actually having it. Observing someone else and teaching someone to feign symptoms for your own comfort is useless when people have recordings of you.

Claiming to have a diagnosis is not equivalent to actually having it. Observing someone else and teaching someone to feign symptoms for your own comfort is useless when people have recordings of you.
Another instance of Intellau speaking somewhat coherently very nice

@Uggo Mongo @based_meme we must worship @Intellau_Celistic he will save the Incels and the superior race

@Intellau_Celistic u should make an account on the Incels wikia

Ok. Time for the shame.

One moment.

(He's bugged; Enjoy)

On my first run through I intentionally answered any question I felt unsure about with what I expected to be the lower scoring answer to ensure no false positive would occur. Later, when retaking the test during a semi-stationary stay at a clinc I answered more confidently and recieved a test result indicating me to be deeper on the spectrum. You couldn't be more wrong. I do feel curious what your crazy mind thinks of when you mention "records" of me?

Also, which one of us can't communicate clearly unless he feels like it, at which point he suddenly speaks cleartext for a few sentences, going back to his insane persona afterwards?

On my first run through I intentionally answered any question I felt unsure about with what I expected to be the lower scoring answer to ensure no false positive would occur. Later, when retaking the test during a semi-stationary stay at a clinc I answered more confidently and recieved a test result indicating me to be deeper on the spectrum. You couldn't be more wrong. I do feel curious what your crazy mind thinks of when you mention "records" of me?

Also, which one of us can't communicate clearly unless he feels like it, at which point he suddenly speaks cleartext for a few sentences, going back to his insane persona afterwards?
Almost forgot, I knew no one with the diagnosis until I got mine, outside of my father, who didn't have it at the time and whom I have always done my best to be an exact opposite of. It is rather hurtful to make such claims because you feel like it. Though I do have a suspicion for how I might have stepped on your tail. You are black, supposedly, and you were bullied in part because of that? And I often make fairly lengthy race realist posts. Is that what this is about? Your black ??? IQ ass is unhappy to hear someone talk badly about your race? Or are you once again not able to speak, oh wise oracle, now that you no longer feel like it?

Come back here you little rat and give me an answer.

I'll resume later.

curious, is this all a larp for the fun of it?
JFL If u think it’s a larp. He has a brain lesion that’s what fucks him up on top of ASD, bipolar & schizophrenia he’s doxxed his medical history numerous times lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back