Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

S

Saint Francis

Greycel
Hello gentleman and lads. Fellow incels. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this on (correct me if I'm wrong), but I've decided to join this forum today because it appealed to me and I've been a lurker previously on r/incels before it was banned on November 2017. I was already incel and filled with rage long before that.

Just wanted to say a new member is joining, and I look forward to developing my relationship and conversing with you guys on here. Another Comrade has joined the fold.

Welcome. From what I can see ur a nazicel? Or just being edgy?

Minamoto said:

That's not what a swastika looks like.

Welcome and have a good LDAR time

lol @ gambler.

if you have no idea what "gambler" is then don't worry and welcome buddy boyo but gambler stay on lookism

Let's the if he is an alt or an actual new member

Suicel said:
That's not what a swastika looks like.

It would kind of resemble one anyway.

Minamoto said:

Swastika=/=Nazi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Minamoto said:

Ha. Well, i do in fact believe in some of the "Nazi" ideology, especially on part of the Jewish Question. But I'm enthicel. Hispanicel in particular

Brb my eyes just rolled so hard they fell out and rolled down the street. Need to go get them

Fuck off with your nazi shit you hitler rimming douchenozzle I'm here to talk about the sex I'll never have not your racial inferiority complex

Genecel said:
so you blame jews for your shitty life eh hombre?

No I blame hags. Jews are responsible, why yes. But it's ultimately the female's fault for being brainwashed sluts

Thunderjaw said:
Fuck off with your nazi shit you hitler rimming douchenozzle I'm here to talk about the sex I'll never have not your racial inferiority complex

He hasn't done any of that though

Thunderjaw said:

Well good sir you'll never hear one bit of "racial inferiory complex" from me. Not one bit.

Sieg Heil. All races are welcome in NS ideology.

And to these leftist fucks, Nazis do not "blame" Jews for everything. This is a Western Masonic myth. We like to point out facts about these people, especially in some industries and movements, and oppose their unholy deeds.

Also, yes it was the kikes (especially the feminist ones) who essentially caused inceldom nowadays by promoting sexual freedom. Society was patriarchal before the 50s, and everyone was redpilled on female degeneracy and behavior.

Mods please ban @thunderjaw this website is respectful to Nazis. No room for commie/Jewish/SJW bullshit here

Yeah you can both stab yourselves. My friends' jewish families often took me in when my christian father was beating me because he was a narcissist and I have ADHD. They were kind and lived in the kind of families that you read people are supposed to have with loving parents and supportive networks and stuff. The kinds of things that seemed like an unreal joke the first time I heard it existed.

There are good and bad people in every social group. I didn't used to be one of the bad ones but, you know, some people just don't break the cycle.

I hope that your houses catch fire tonight and you burn to death trapped under cieling beams. Like, sincerely. Not a bluff, not just a thing to say, if you actually died in your sleep and someone told me tomorrow it would like brighten my week. The world would be better off without you.

Blackpill101 said:

And to these leftist fucks, Nazis do not "blame" Jews for everything. This is a Western Masonic myth. We like to point out facts about these people, especially in some industries and movements, and oppose their unholy deeds.

Also, yes it was the kikes (especially the feminist ones) who essentially caused inceldom nowadays by promoting sexual freedom. Society was patriarchal before the 50s, and everyone was redpilled on female degeneracy and behavior.

I'm glad to find a like-minded member among this cadre of degenerates (not referring to Incels, but normies and other filth) that is aware of our common enemy. Very interesting indeed! In my opinion, incels are quite a diverse range of group, with differing opinions, ethnic backgrounds and views. 

Some like me, believe that race-mixing is a crime against humanity, and those that do race-mix, those that want, must be punished by death.

Hahaha are you fucking serious? If this website is friendly to nazis yes please fucking ban me. I was unaware I'm just here because I can't have sex not because I'm a piece of shit racist with a brain too small to control it's primitive irrational need to feel superior to things to form a stable self image.

Blackpill101 said:

News to me. I mean, I know that historical Nazis weren't necessarily white supremacists contrary to popular belief and that there were SS members of all races and all that, but most neo-nazi I've seen (who have no connection to historical Nazis) were just angry white trash who hated minorities and blamed them for their problems.

Redpill Robert said:
News to me. I mean, I know that historical Nazis weren't necessarily white supremacists contrary to popular belief and that there were SS members of all races and all that, but most neo-nazi I've seen (who have no connection to historical Nazis) were just angry white trash who hated minorities and blamed them for their problems.

Most American Nazis are just skinhead degenerates. However, I agree with them that ethnonationalism as an ideal should be promoted. We just shouldn't avoid any non-whites due to their skin and alienate them completely.

Thunderjaw said:
Hahaha are you fucking serious? If this website is friendly to nazis yes please fucking ban me. I was unaware I'm just here because I can't have sex not because I'm a piece of shit racist with a brain too small to control it's primitive irrational need to feel superior to things to form a stable self image.

Go hangout with your Jew friends

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Even Jews?

Technically yes, if particular Jews don't act as a collective. There were half-Jewish soldiers and commanders in NS Germany.

this website is not friendly to nazis, we just tolerate them, as we do with a wide variety of differing viewpoints.

Blackpill101 said:

Saint Francis said:
I'm glad to find a like-minded member among this cadre of degenerates (not referring to Incels, but normies and other filth) that is aware of our common enemy. In my opinion, incels are quite a diverse range of group, with differing opinions, ethnic backgrounds and views. 

Some like me, believe that race-mixing is a crime against humanity, and those that do race-mix, those that want, must be punished by death.
Great... We have another nutcase.

retarded_dumbshit said:
this website is not friendly to nazis, we just tolerate them, as we do with a wide variety of differing viewpoints.

Please ban me. I need a break from this place anyway

idkwattodowithlife said:
Great... We have another nutcase.

Race mixing hurts ethnics more than it hurts white men overall. Since many of you cucks believe in the race theory, wouldn't the outlawing of race mixing in all nations prevent your colored women from hooking up with White males?

Blackpill101 said:
Race mixing hurts ethnics more than it hurts white men overall. Since many of you cucks believe in the race theory, wouldn't the outlawing of race mixing in all nations prevent your colored women from hooking up with White males?

Along with a very significant, troubling, number of latina hags that choose to whore themselves out to niggers, white chads etc. Outlawing race-mixing would indeed prevent 'colored women' from hooking up with white men, along with others. I will probably get into more of that matter later, as I become accustomed to this site. Soon. Soon indeed.

retarded_dumbshit said:
for how long?

Just do it permanent. Idk how much time, I'll request unban sometime later.

this is my last post of the week.

Anyone who understands the nature of the Jew is an ally to us.

Blackpill101 said:

agreed 100%.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

I have to kill the incel inside of me.

fukmylyf said:
Blackpill101 said:
agreed 100%.
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I have to kill the incel inside of me.
Reported for being an @harvey_weinstein_hero alt!

Race mixing is cool. I love curry girls.

welcome fellowcel