Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggers behave like apes at a - high school graduation

Average day in Memphis

Niggers don't need education. We should defund all of nigger education. You can't teach a monkey basic aritmetics.

“There’s a outrage”
It’s “an” you bantunigger.

Last edited:
"We out dih bih"

Niggers don't need education. We should defund all of nigger education. You can't teach a monkey basic aritmetics.
Niggers are pretty nepotistic and have lowered requirements along with piss easy scholarships and grants.

"White supremuhcy made hum do dat cracka!"

There's a reason I describe them as wildlife.

LoL6

Drawing by your truly

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
The thought of a fight breaking out at a high school graduation and police being involved is so wild, mang :feelshaha:

Funny, funny stuff :feelsjuice:

we wuz scholarz gettin degreez n shit

View: https://youtu.be/-s-uOK_7oFg?feature=shared

@KillNiggers @HateNiggersHateJews @NiggerSlayer

I went to my little brother's graduations this past week (high school and college because he was dual enrolled) both of them were full of niggers screaming every time one of those apes got they're name called on stage. There were so many of them in the crowd I nearly vomited because of the stench.

They were even dressed nicely for their niglets' graduation -
the black "women" (all of which were obese btw) were all dressed like literal whores, and the black men were all dressed like thugs. One of them was in a balenciaga shirt and I couldn't help but laugh

Desegregation was a mistake, TND

ma boy dindu nuffin

3bc150869aea7c21d74e4d723a211f1b6474614bc45f8f8ce5bd0adc8aef269e

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back