Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Nine years later, he still won't give up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1clkgrt/nine_years_later_he_still_wont_give_up/

I've known "Sam" since 2015, when we were in college together. We participated in extracurricular activities together and had mutual friends. He's a good guy, just a bit odd, and I've never felt an inkling of romantic or sexual attraction towards him. I enjoy spending time together as friends, nothing more. He made pretty consistent romantic advances to me, which I tried to turn down as gently as possible.

After graduation, I moved several states away. We've stayed in touch via text and social media, and meet up maybe once or twice a year to catch up, grab dinner and drinks, etc. I've always tried to be clear that I see him only as a friend. He's said that he has accepted that, and so I thought we had reached a decent equilibrium in our relationship. I've suspected that he still has feelings for me, but I've never had the courage to call him out on it or cut him off entirely.

Anyway, he sent me flowers today. I realize now that I should have ended communication with him years ago, as he clearly can't take "no" for an answer.

I just feel sick, a little scared, and ashamed of myself for apparently leading him on. It seems that his tactic to get with me is to ask again and again and again, and "wear me down."

Additionally, my mother has always stuck up for this guy, weirdly, despite the fact that she's never really interacted with him. (She's hated my actual boyfriends.) It's like I'm being gaslit into some sort of inevitable romantic relationship with this guy because of our long history together and his strong feelings for me. Reminder: I do NOT want to date this man.

Never began for oneitiscels :incel:

I fucking hate reddit so much.

This is the same type of bitch that gets on soyditt complaining about not being able to find any good men and how she always ends up with abusers. Jfl. :lul:

Reddit Foids just make up random stories to gain karma points or their fantasies and desire to gain attention. Better ignoring them to not be Rage Fueled.

At this points it is not the foid's fault really if the likes of this man had a little respect to themselves a lot of us wouldn't be as misrable as we are

Reddit Foids just make up random stories to gain karma points or their fantasies and desire to gain attention. Better ignoring them to not be Rage Fueled.
Exactly.

Quality first post.

if the likes of this man had a little respect to themselves a lot of us wouldn't be as misrable as we are

Yes. Oneitis is a phase that dudes need to grow out of.

Yes. Oneitis is a phase that dudes need to grow out of.
Doesn't help that boomer relatives tell you stories like this: oh I rejected him three times but he kept pursuing me and here we are :foidSoy:

he spent 8 years simping while she was getting railed by various chads all over the place while never opening his legs to him lmao, maybe if he was a bear

At this points it is not the foid's fault really if the likes of this man had a little respect to themselves a lot of us wouldn't be as misrable as we are

She's playing hard to get bro, hit the gym and use these pick up lines bro.

Foid detected dnr. I only use cuckdit for news nowadays

The guy needs to kill himself. For example like my highschool oneitis, the moment I know she would never spread her legs open for me that was it. I never messaged her again, talked to her, looked at her social media. She is dead to me

He's a good guy, just a bit odd, and I've never felt an inkling of romantic or sexual attraction towards him

He is autistic

This is the same type of bitch that gets on soyditt complaining about not being able to find any good men and how she always ends up with abusers. Jfl. :lul:
I know. That shit's hilarious.

Women never feel attracted towards betas, they crave power and evil, not niceness. Beta males need to wake up and realize that women need to be subdued globally.

Their fantasy is to lead on regular men while fucking Chad. Kinda hard not to rage at that.

:feels: Bro loves her dearly and simps for years, mother thinks of him as the "nice guy" but all she wants is 6'2 Chads with a criminal past.