Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No Nilotic Incels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Notice how all Blackcels are all Bantu niggers or Cushites. There’s never been a Nilote on these Blackpill forums.
@Rabbi Schneerson @BlackCel_from_ZA @WØLF @solblue @lifefuel explain this

they dont have internet down there

WØLF is a rice, don't lump his ass in with nigger shit.

They are usually taller

They’re tall af despite living in what might be the poorest nation on earth :lul:. While everyone else is proteinmaxxing to try and gain some height, these mfers come out tall against all odds. Who knows what the average height would be if South Sudan was a developed nation.

There’s very few of them in the West, and there’s likely not many people who could browse here from South Sudan, but the average immigrant from there can probably heightmaxx. Australia is the only place I know of with a lot of Nilotic immigrants. I wonder how they do there.

Australia is the only place I know of with a lot of Nilotic immigrants. I wonder how they do there.
@BasedRiceBro @ilieknothing are aussie iirc

Notice how all Blackcels are all Bantu niggers or Cushites. There’s never been a Nilote on these Blackpill forums.
@solblue
I thought he was Portuguese?

Genuinely, I am confused now; are you rice or black?

Just post a picture of your hand or show a DNA test you did a few years back in PMS theory.
Jimin's Hands Have Undergone a Drastic Change - Koreaboo

What’s PMS? Not sure why I have to post a hand reveal to prove this, but this should confirm the fact that I’m rice. I already told that abused dog @Biowaste Removal yesterday as well because he wouldn’t stop barking for me for no reason.

Last edited:
Jimin's Hands Have Undergone a Drastic Change - Koreaboo's Hands Have Undergone a Drastic Change - Koreaboo

What’s PMS? This should confirm the fact that I’m rice
It does kek; I was just joking & referencing how I showed a DNA test I did some years ago to a few users here.

Idk why, but I did think you were Black jfl.
. I told that abused dog @Biowaste Removal yesterday as well because he wouldn’t stop barking for me for no reason.
We're all abused dogs here- I was mentally abused by everyone around me, including my own parents.

It does kek; I was just joking & referencing how I showed a DNA test I did some years ago to a few users here.
Low inhib mogs me. I can’t see myself even wanting to take a DNA test because I really don’t care all that much about my ancestry. Plus, I don’t know how I would feel about some Jewish databank/the federal government owning a sample of my DNA.
Idk why, but I did think you were Black jfl.
Hmm, I get that a lot :waitwhat:

whylo
We're all abused dogs here- I was mentally abused by everyone around me, including my own parents.
Some are clearly more abused than others.

Last edited:
Low inhib mogs me. I can’t see myself even wanting to take a DNA test because I really don’t care all that much about my ancestry. Plus, I don’t know how I would feel about some Jewish databank/the federal government owning a sample of my DNA.
Yeah understandable, my parents wanted to do it & I've always found our family lineage/ancestry to be something interesting to learn about.

Honestly, it's pretty brutal to think about what all our ancestors -regardless of race here- went through, what they endured, etc. only for us to be the final products.
Hmm, I get that a lot :waitwhat:

whylo
I think I saw a few others mention it; no idea where this belief comes from.
Some are clearly more abused than others.
For sure- I know I am an abused dog, but it pales in comparison to what I see others here write.

Jimin's Hands Have Undergone a Drastic Change - Koreaboo's Hands Have Undergone a Drastic Change - Koreaboo

What’s PMS? Not sure why I have to post a hand reveal to prove this, but this should confirm the fact that I’m rice. I already told that abused dog @Biowaste Removal yesterday as well because he wouldn’t stop barking for me for no reason.
He is black
Hand looks like most Rices I've seen.

Thanks for reminding me what I've known since I received a clinical diagnosis that was a few pages long, captain obvious.

I like how you low-key Incel/autist shamed here.
You're welcome. I will continue reminding and shaming you

You're welcome. I will continue reminding and shaming you
If I read a single word, I think I would tell you to kill yourself.

I did not read a single word, I guess we will never know.

If I read a single word, I think I would tell you to kill yourself.

I did not read a single word, I guess we will never know.
You read every pixel and you know it :feelsEhh:

He is larping. You are autistic
Ok.

Thanks for reminding me what I've known since I received a clinical diagnosis that was a few pages long, captain obvious.

I like how you low-key Incel/autist shamed here.
??? I have no idea why anyone would larp about being a ricecel, but believe whatever you want to believe I guess.