Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Non whites of all kinds truly hates white people

To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★
Just recently saw some clip on goytube about UK students protesting about muhh palestine :feelstastyman:, still some jeet in comments said that europeans are doing this shit while asians are creating ''5, 6 gen'' technologies :feelskek::feelskek:

I don't blame sfcels anymore if western whites would threat better slavcels like me i would sfcel with doubt, amount of hate of any kind wiggaz gets is insane :worryfeels:, used in pastto think that only KANGZ do this, latter mongoloids but now i see jeets consantly do this :worryfeels:.

Even here JBW believers consantly about whitecels being myth, funny to say but don't believe that ethnics white worship i believe that jeets, chinks, japs, arabs and especially KANGZ have superiority complex like everyone...besides white americans and most of white europeans.

I'm blue eyed blondcel and it's sucks to be that hated, i was so naive :feelscry:

@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet
@wereq
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@MoggedByALoli
@Mecoja ( bro i'm sorry for that i had emotional outburst for short time cause i thought you ignored me )

Even here JBW believers consantly about whitecels being myth, funny to say but don't believe that ethnics white worship i believe that jeets, chinks, japs, arabs and especially KANGZ have superiority complex like everyone...besides white americans and most of white europeans.
What about Spics?
I'm blue eyed blondcel and it's sucks to be that hated, i was so naive :feelscry:
That's okay; most people (whites/Europeans) frankly are, especially cucked men and feminist women.

Just recently saw some clip on goytube about UK students protesting about muhh palestine :feelstastyman:, still some jeet in comments said that europeans are doing this shit while asians are creating ''5, 6 gen'' technologies :feelskek::feelskek:

I don't blame sfcels anymore if western whites would threat better slavcels like me i would sfcel with doubt, amount of hate of any kind wiggaz gets is insane :worryfeels:, used in pastto think that only KANGZ do this, latter mongoloids but now i see jeets consantly do this :worryfeels:.

@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet
@wereq
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@MoggedByALoli
@Mecoja ( bro i'm sorry for that i had emotional outburst for short time cause i thought you ignored me )
resentment jealousy and sometimes they actually do deserve it

Not really, but in some cases, Whites deserve everything coming to them, how dare you come settle in South Africa, then import your divisive, poisonous ideologies & retarded left-wing/right-wing paradigms into our country? All our cities have Marie Stopes clinics & transgender centres , our universities are breeding grounds for Woke, zealous commie-youths, age-cucking is slowly becoming normal, we have the highest unemployment rate in the world, yet White NGO's protested & cried in the streets against Shell drilling for gas in our coasts.

We have an energy crisis, yet the same White NGO's are fighting tooth & nail for us to use Wind turbine bullshit while we're rich in natural resources, White human rights groups are out here simping for Child rapists & murderers to be treated fairly, I could go on & on honestly Whites can go & get fucked, I understand why Haitians & Zimbabweans did what they did

Not really, but in some cases, Whites deserve everything coming to them, how dare you come settle in South Africa, then import your divisive, poisonous ideologies & retarded left-wing/right-wing paradigms into our country? All our cities have Marie Stopes clinics & transgender centres , our universities are breeding grounds for Woke, zealous commie-youths, age-cucking is slowly becoming normal, we have the highest unemployment rate in the world, yet White NGO's protested & cried in the streets against Shell drilling for gas in our coasts.

We have an energy crisis, yet the same White NGO's are fighting tooth & nail for us to use Wind turbine bullshit while we're rich in natural resources, White human rights groups are out here simping for Child rapists & murderers to be treated fairly, I could go on & on honestly Whites can go & get fucked, I understand why Haitians & Zimbabweans did what they did
The reason for RSA is shithole is caused by your kind, cause you know that sub saharan africans aren't capable creating civilization, at least as whole

@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet
@wereq
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@MoggedByALoli

but shitskins are ugly low IQ subhumans. what do they have to be proud of?

but shitskins are ugly low IQ subhumans. what do they have to be proud of?
you be suprised, every normie needs to feel warm of group acceptance

you be suprised, every normie needs to feel warm of group acceptance

yea, but whites are still the majority in western nations. shitskin friends aren't needed, only middle class white people.

yea, but whites are still the majority in western nations. shitskin friends aren't needed, only middle class white people.
cause whites just like east asians don't have children

White human rights groups are out here simping for Child rapists & murderers to be treated fairly.
Really where? I need to rape some skimpy dressed whores. I feel depressed that men like me are forced to be slaves. Heterosexual rape is a human right.

The guy in your PFP was a woke zealous commie lmao, oh you only wanted the anti-white stuff and not the other jewish shit? Well too fucking bad nigger.

Really where? I need to rape some skimpy dressed whores. I feel depressed that men like me are forced to be slaves. Heterosexual rape is a human right.
South Africa, if you are still on in .world, tell that faggot mrcarrol I have some good news for him soon

If he was what you describe, then there would be no rich, white population here
I've heard a lot of versions of "real communism has never been tried" but to say it wasn't real communism because they didn't kill all the white people is a new one.

@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet
@wereq
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@MoggedByALoli
Off course. It's as @Chudpreet said. Deathnics hate the fact that white men mog them, white women won't fuck them and that European history and culture is far superior to theirs. Niggers are the worst as they have neither history nor fuckable women. They wish to rob white men of everything. Ricemen ironically are the least bad since they have fuckable women and I think their hate is at least justified to some extent due to how much whites cuck and belittle them.

Yes I truly hate white people

All that yapping just to brag about being a blue eyed blondfag
cope not all blonds are chads, women hate me due to my short height and autism, schizophrenia and average facially at best

Its because woke media programmed them to

Im not responsible for the crimes of american rednecks 300 years ago that had slaves.

It's a mix of things as to why they hate Whites, and I mean all kinds of Whites.

Firstly, it's due to the sheer envy & disdain they have of us, simply for the fact that we mog them just by being Whites.
Off course. It's as @Chudpreet said. Deathnics hate the fact that white men mog them, white women won't fuck them and that European history and culture is far superior to theirs. Niggers are the worst as they have neither history nor fuckable women. They wish to rob white men of everything. Ricemen ironically are the least bad since they have fuckable women and I think their hate is at least justified to some extent due to how much whites cuck and belittle them.
Secondly, it is due to them blaming Whites for everything wrong with their race, country, etc.
Its because woke media programmed them to
Which ties in with this.
Im not responsible for the crimes of american rednecks 300 years ago that had slaves.
Most Whites back then didn't own slaves, not even close; I believe the Stats were around something like 1-2% at its literal peak in America.

In fact, slavery actually hurt poor Whites as well, since it stunted their wages & economic/tech growth that could have uplifted them.
Yes I truly hate white people
Because?

Ah, not this shit argument again- what did the Irish, Slavs, Welsh, etc. ever do to Shitskins? If anything, these groups were subjugated themselves, sometimes by non-Whites.

Before Whites, literally nothing existed in South Africa: Not to mention, your various tribes always fought & never cohesively organized the way Asiatic, European, Arabian, etc. tribes did to form civilizations.

Also, homosexuality existed in Africa before "muh colonialism"

In precolonial societies, young boys had to have sex withwomen at a certain age. But in their socialization process,because they slept, played together, the older boys some-times penetrated the younger ones. This was the case amongthe Bafia of Cameroon. The five or six year old bafia boyplays the passive role with a senior brother (Falk 1929 citépar [7]. Because the sexuality of girls was protected so thatthey could be virgins at the time of marriage, the first sex-ual experiences was happening between boys.
(PDF) The Invention of Homophobia in Africa. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333263750_The_Invention_of_Homophobia_in_Africa [accessed May 14 2024].

I don't blame sfcels anymore if western whites would threat better slavcels like me i would sfcel with doubt,
I've never had problems with Slavs at all: In fact, I've stated a few times I like them much more than tons of other Whites, due to my experiences with tons of Slavcels here & one of the few actual friends I ever had was half-Czech.

I've never had problems with Slavs at all: In fact, I've stated a few times I like them much more than tons of other Whites, due to my experiences with tons of Slavcels here & one of the few actual friends I ever had was half-Czech.
Great post bro, i myself blue eyed blond :chad: with germanic phenotype

@DarkStarDown also i was watching video about architecture and obviously ethnics in comment sperged out in comments, cause it only showed up european architecture :feelsseriously:

802px Sagrada Famlia Faana del Naixement cropped
Palais de justice de Rouen 3
40cc24614d8250ecb261e48369817f78
Cologne cathedrale vue sud
Leavuen
Image 3

not ethnic can build such monuments :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Non-white here. I think white people are pretty hip. They DID build the country I live in after all...

Because if their sheer cioonce
What?
and racism
:soy::soy:
and the number of non-whites they have killed.
As did every other race in history- what about the Mongols? Turks? Arabs?
Non-white here. I think white people are pretty hip. They DID build the country I live in after all...
And you are 3/4ths White- if you didnt have black in you, you would be considered White more or less especially in this day & age.

And you are 3/4ths White- if you didnt have black in you, you would be considered White more or less especially in this day & age.
I've been told by 4trans that I could "wash out" the nigger blood, so theoretically I could just be an actual white guy. I think that'd fix a good chunk of my problems, because then I'd have the motivation to try and fix the rest of them because I won't look down and see a brown arm.

I've been told by 4trans that I could "wash out" the nigger blood, so theoretically I could just be an actual white guy. I think that'd fix a good chunk of my problems, because then I'd have the motivation to try and fix the rest of them because I won't look down and see a brown arm.
Even Whites such as myself want to be more White- I'm not Nordic, but I wish I was Nordic & had the Nordid pheno.

Even Whites such as myself want to be more White- I'm not Nordic, but I wish I was Nordic & had the Nordid pheno.
What race of Aryan are you? I can guarantee I'll find a way to gas you up. I think you said you were mixed Med and German but I'm not sure

What race of Aryan are you? I can guarantee I'll find a way to gas you up. I think you said you were mixed Med and German but I'm not sure
Med, Celtic, and Anglo(most consider Anglos to be more unique from Germans)

Med, Celtic, and Anglo(most consider Anglos to be more unique from Germans)
Apparently Adolf Hitler considered Anglos to be racially equal to Germans and saw the old British Empire as an effective policing force against the third-world wildlife. Italian Fascists were the only Fascists with the balls to actually try an armed rebellion (see the Years Of Lead). And never forget Saint Patrick, who drove the (((snakes))) out of Ireland.

You're a cool dude, but I envy you, I really do. One of my bloodlines consists of a literal heroic race of people, forged in the Northern cold and destined to prosper for as long as their blood remains unpoisoned. My other bloodline consists of human animals who did nothing more than pick cotton, rape women, and destroy things. I get why you want to be "more white" but do keep in mind that your racial situation could be a LOT worse.

Apparently Adolf Hitler considered Anglos to be racially equal to Germans
I'm aware of this, they were considered equal alongside other Germanic groups.
and saw the old British Empire as an effective policing force against the third-world wildlife
Yeah he stated his admiration for it, but also did recognize the ills it brought to the White race & world.

Not to mention, I have Norman ancestry as well. They were quite successful in building their own small "Empire" & conquered parts of Europe & MENA:

Norman Conquests copy 1

. Italian Fascists were the only Fascists with the balls to actually try an armed rebellion (see the Years Of Lead).
I know of this, and I'm quite proud they still had this drive in them even after WWII.

Not to mention, the legacy of Rome: It's also worth noting that many in anthropology considered the NW "Nordic" type to be a depigmented version of the Mediterranid pheno which adapted to live in that environment, so in a way Meds are kind of like the "original whites"
And never forget Saint Patrick, who drove the (((snakes))) out of Ireland.
Celts were also quite established in antiquity:

europe_celtic_400bc.gif

You're a cool dude, but I envy you, I really do. One of my bloodlines consists of a literal heroic race of people, forged in the Northern cold and destined to prosper for as long as their blood remains unpoisoned. My other bloodline consists of human animals who did nothing more than pick cotton, rape women, and destroy things. I get why you want to be "more white" but do keep in mind that your racial situation could be a LOT worse.
I understand; I know it could be worse, and as normie as it sounds I do "count my blessings" with this being one of the few.

>tfw a braincel indirectly mogs you and you have no idea what to reply without sounding autistic

Holy shit, if Master gets assassinated or something I'm voting @DarkStarDown as new owner of chads.is

Curries do nothing but suck up to Israel so that's not surprising. The only whites third worlders like and would consider siding with are the nonpozzed ones anyways.

I hate evERyone

Curries do nothing but suck up to Israel so that's not surprising. The only whites third worlders like and would consider siding with are the nonpozzed ones anyways.
Case in point, the Taliban sending American Futurist a bunch of free stuff

This is probably the only place on the internet saturated with indians that isn't pro jew come to think of it.