Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies want to torture us. It's why they treat us like shit.

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

It's over.
★★
I'm back guys. Everyone in the normieverse hates me, even my parents and I cannot get mental help because apparently it's my own fault and I need to stop being depressed. No-one can say that I didn't try, now it's LDARmaxxing until I go ER.
About the post, here's a screenshot of Redditors being faggots:

Brutal noreplypill.

ni99ahunglow was a bitch. this is why normies are our enemies. love is so rare for us to get. those people were being assholes instead of understanding us

redditors literally want to murder us and film it and post it on inceltear they are fucked up

How is that subreddit not banned
Likely because it's only got a few members. They banned r/TrueTrueVirgin and r/DebateITS so they are on the lookout.

redditors literally want to murder us and film it and post it on inceltear they are fucked up
Fr bro, they get off to incelicide. If they could they would kill every single incel out there.

Keyboard warriors. Let's see that energy when @gymcellragefuel walks into the room.

I hate to say this but you have no one to blame but yourself for thinking Redditors would offer you a shred of sympathy.

"Incels are hateful and violent people!"

IT:

Keyboard warriors. Let's see that energy when @gymcellragefuel walks into the room.
ALL NORMIES ARE PUSSY ASS BITCHES WHO ARE ONLY TOUGH IN HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS OR WHEN THEYRE WITH A GROUP

I hate to say this but you have no one to blame but yourself for thinking Redditors would offer you a shred of sympathy.
Yeah reddit sucks. I also tried Twitter, and also went outside and met dozens of normies. The only one sympathetic to me was my doctor who saw how depressed I was.

New copypasta just dropped