Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On behalf of incels.is, I am proud to announce that we are supporting KENDRICK LAMAR in his conflict against Drake.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
On behalf of incels.is, I am proud to announce that we are supporting Kendrick Lamar in his conflict against Drake.

Kendrick Lamar has long been recognized for his profound impact on the music industry, his lyrical genius, and his unwavering commitment to addressing social issues through his art. His dedication to authenticity and his fearless approach to challenging the status quo resonate deeply with our community.

We believe that supporting Kendrick Lamar in this conflict is not merely about choosing sides in a musical rivalry but about standing behind an artist who embodies the principles of truth, integrity, and resilience. Kendrick Lamar’s contributions extend beyond his music, influencing cultural conversations and inspiring positive change.

We encourage our members and followers to engage constructively, respect differing opinions, and support Kendrick Lamar's artistry and message in this ongoing dispute. Our backing signifies our collective belief in the power of genuine artistry and the importance of addressing deeper societal issues through creative expression.

We remain committed to fostering a community that values honesty, courage, and the pursuit of meaningful dialogue.

Thank you.

Both of them should die

Kendrick = Hamas
Dreidel Drake = Israel

Nigger vs Wigger

At least Kanye is somewhat based and funny.

retarded US pop culture stuff

i did not bother to read into this issue these shitskins have

blicky got the sticky yuh

Spare us the nigger babble