Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only bluepilled people can believe in any god

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★★
Think about it, you were born an incel, people were born with terrible illnesses and suffer throughout their lives, why should you believe in a God? :lasereyes:

Billions of people are condemned to a life of suffering and misery because two human beings sinned in paradise because of a talking snake. :dafuckfeels:

After the blackpill, I was completely freed from all religions and see how the matrix works in this bluepilled world . :feelsjuice:

Religion is free copium.

True i know how it feels, a religion or god free life.

But personally, living with the idea that everthing 'is what it is, deal with it :cool: ' made me so much more angry or frustrated in the end tbh.

You know i could say that it would rather be a NT to take things in life as they are since they have the least ressistance in life.

Anyway, enjoy the view bro, cheers

Only bluepilled people can believe in a *good* God worth worshipping, God could still exist but he's a scumbag not worth being worshipped

Only bluepilled people can believe in a *good* God worth worshipping, God could still exist but he's a scumbag not worth being worshipped
Wouldn’t God decide what good is if he’s almighty?

God is either Chad/Stacy since life is unfair towards ugly people and gives attractive people every possible advantage. It's like a simulation where every possible setting is engineered to give an advantage towards one specific type of person over all else at the expense of the latter.

Wouldn’t God decide what good is if he’s almighty?
I see the point you're trying to make, our idea of good is shortsighted and selfish, also I don't believe in the existence of multiple souls so individual suffering isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of the "noosphere"

But at the end of the day we're individuals and angered by noticing genetic inequality, so even if God is ok with it, we'll never be

Think about it, you were born an incel, people were born with terrible illnesses and suffer throughout their lives, why should you believe in a God? :lasereyes:

Billions of people are condemned to a life of suffering and misery because two human beings sinned in paradise because of a talking snake. :dafuckfeels:

After the blackpill, I was completely freed from all religions and see how the matrix works in this bluepilled world . :feelsjuice:
Religion is disgusting. I wish Soviets and mao was still around to genocide these fucks.

28So take the talent from him, and give it to the one with the ten talents. 29For to all those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 30As for this worthless slave, throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Most blackpilled verses tbh

ONE DAY I WILL FUCK A WOMAN, I CAN'T DIE BEFORE I FUCK A WOMAN. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Same brocel
Angry Fuck Me GIF

Gnosticism seems to be one or the few non cucked religions

sexhavers believe in god