Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Perma banned from Reddit for asking about the dogpill.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
At least the Jojo memes are still up.

Denying the dogpill is denying reality. Simple as that.

Hundreds of videos out there of women fucking dogs. And these are just the women who filmed themselves and posted it. Many, many more who fuck their dogs behind closed doors.

Denying the dogpill is denying reality. Simple as that.

Hundreds of videos out there of women fucking dogs. And these are just the women who filmed themselves and posted it. Many, many more who fuck their dogs behind closed doors.

- you won't believe this, but I'm just going to make anothER account, when I feel like it - I was very based, and made many copers upset. Fuck Red'china'dit, I promote freedom so Reddit hates me.

I just wanted to have a conversation - it's just Niggerdit, and of course I had to be censored. Like the Terminator, "I'll be back."

Theres a reason women love big male dogs like great danes

Theres a reason women love big male dogs like great danes
Yes, it's ironic even dogs aren't safe from the dickpill and sizepill

While incels go kissless

The dogpill was too much for them, they were unable to handle it:feelshaha:

The dogpill was too much for them, they were unable to handle it:feelshaha:
Yeah, I knew I was in trouble because, like six subs removed the same question I kept trying to ask within minutes regarding the dogpill.

The mods told me I was promoting hate, I don't mind - I want a fresh start to the summer. Fakecel if you don't get banned from Niggerdit.

Women are naturally whores and animals driven by lowest instincts. Once they are allowed to do anything they want (liberalism/marxism), they fuck dogs, pigs, horses, dolphins. Once they are artificially put by kikes above men, the society goes to shit and turns into a pre-cultural, nomadic fuckshow.
dialecticchart.jpg

I wonder if er became a girl if he'd be happier. He could have gotten a boob job and bbl. He was rich
I don’t think so. Nobody likes trannies unless there’re very good looking, like top 3%. The average girl is always gonna be better than the average Troon.

I don’t think so. Nobody likes trannies unless there’re very good looking, like top 3%. The average girl is always gonna be better than the average Troon.
Yeah your right. But I'd still risk it. Its probably better than being an incel